1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracey Hughes appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Smacktle, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Tracey Hughes is Director of Media & Player Relations. She is at every game. You can spot her next to the old couple that sits right behind the table court side. She's usually at all the away games sitting court side somewhere. Watching the games isn't the same for me until I've spotted her and know she's there. I think she might be a good luck charm for the Rockets! Not sure if she was at the away MN game this year. Didn't see her at all there on the TV.
    What a great job she has! Sitting court side for every game. Talking to all the Rockets players. She's always looking at her phone, but that makes sense because she is the media person. You never see her smile. She always has an intense look about her. Probably don't want to mess with her. I'm willing to bet she has an account here on CF. Maybe Clutch can do an interview with her about what it's like to deal with the players all the time. Maybe include her on a podcast?
    All you single people need to find out if she is available or not. Attractive, smart and access to all the players and coaches. What Rockets fan could resist?! Better bring your A game though. Let's all give her a big shout out and make her day.

Big shout out to Alexa Hughes my season ticket rep. You are the best!

Os Trigonum and DonKnock like this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Pics are definitely needed for this thread to take off....

3. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

4. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Tracey is awesome. I've known her for years and she is the best at what she does. Maybe you haven't seen her smile on TV but she has a great sense of humor. I appreciate your intention, Smacktle, because she deserves a lot of credit but I'm just locking this thread because I think it could get strange and I doubt she'd be comfortable with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.