1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ToyCen Files] In North Carolina, Bigfoot Crossed the Road Wake of El Chupacabra

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Mar 24, 2011.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

A Shelby, North Carolina man claims to have a video of the legendary Bigfoot.

Thomas Byers was driving with a friend when he says he saw Bigfoot cross Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County Tuesday evening. Naturally, he whipped out his video camera and was able to capture a five-second video from about 15 to 20 feet away.

"It ran across the road and into the woods right in front of us and I was able to film it," Byers wrote in an e-mail to WCNC NewsChannel 36 in Charlotte, N.C. "In the short video you can hear it snarl or growl at me."

And Bigfoot, it seems, is in desperate need of a shower. "One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk. And it did not like the fact that I was there on the road with it. In the video you can hear it snarl or growl at me as it crosses the road."

Byers details the event on a personal website where he has posted the video plus a few pictures. In the description, he explains that Bigfoot, or Knobby as it's known locally, has been "spotted for years."

Commenters on his site remained divided over the authenticity of the video.

"Unfortunately, until one is captured or killed and delivered to a lab, nothing can be proven," said online user 'Mike'. "Any sighting could be staged, or a prank by someone in a primate-like costume."

"I personally believe you," said 'Luke'. "But if you want to convince the skeptics out there you need a better video and physical evidence such as droppings."

As the debate rages on over whether or not this was the real deal, Byers is satisfied simply to have experienced the moment. "It was truly one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen," he said on his website.

Representatives of the American Bigfoot Society and the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jGz8qqRgTVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/03/24/north-carolina-bigfoot-crossed-road/

Personally I think its a laughably bad hoax.....

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

that is laughably bad.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m4cFWS4gP44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That's the scariest thing i've ever ****ing seen.

1 person likes this.
  4. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

In this day in age there is no excuse for every video of "bigfoot" looking like it was shot by a camcorder from the 1980's.

5. GRENDEL

I know, when I saw the news story I was well maybe they got something good, then I saw the video.

I mean it's out of focus and the guy in the suit looks like a guy in a suit even being out of focus.

I was just shocked its hitting major news sources....

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He must've seen this
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Not only is that him, but I'm pretty sure he waved at us.

8. conquistador#11

"king kong aint got nothing on me"

big foot walks like he needs to goooo peeee.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Was Pasquatch accounted for last night or did he ignore curfew again?

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Wow that was one of the worst video ever

Just looks a a guy walking across the street. As people said, this day and age, there's no reason for the quality to be this crappy unless it's fake.

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i didnt know bigfoot had the agility of an ewok

13. raj87

raj87 Member

The bigfoot was most likely returning from a rendezvous with the witch from Mexico. I imagine they bond over their odd travelling styles.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gNbe0YWXUuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  14. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I've seen that guy. He works for a used car lot, holding a "No credit, no problem!" sign and waving at on-coming traffic.

The only thing bigger than him are the trade-in values they offer.

15. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eMm1YTd8lHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

no lie...

c'mon man have a better setup

17. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

If he was driving down the road when he saw "bigfoot" then why does it look like he was standing stationary on the road (not behind a windshield) when "bigfoot" crossed? The lame story doesn't even match the lame video.

18. conquistador#11

The only thing conclusive from that video is that the standards for hosting primer impacto have gone waaaaay down since I last watched.

19. GRENDEL

As long as Primer Impacto has this as the host....

[​IMG]

...you'll hear no complaints from me.

20. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

It was nice of bigfoot to wave to the camera.