1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Townhouse on Heights Blvd - FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by rubytuesday, Apr 13, 2009.

1. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Contributing Member

If anyone is interested in living in the Heights, we are selling our townhouse on Heights Blvd. Send me an email and I will pass the info along. It is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 story, attached garage townhouse with a back patio and balcony outside the master bedroom. It has a sprinkler system, alarm system and surround speakers all set up. The best part is the location that is central to downtown (Rockets games!), med center, all major freeways, etc.

In case you are wondering why we moved out, it is because we bought a house a few blocks away. Thanks for the interest.

2. Ari

Ari Member

what is the square footage and what are you asking for it, if I may ask?

3. rubytuesday

1524 sq ft, asking $223,000 but negotiable.

i'm sure you can find it on har.com if you wanted too but feel free to email for any other questions.

4. rubytuesday

sold....22 days and 3 offers....hope it's good til the closing date!