1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Towncar Service Recommendation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Tommyboy, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Can any of you'll recommend a towncar service to pick me up from my home in Pearland at 3:45AM Wednesday morning and take me to Bush IAH for a 5:50AM flight via US Airways? This is my first time making this type of reservation and would prefer to use a service someone here can vouch for. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Tiger Town Car, guy's name is Robert (281-590-1133). It is usually about $90 from Airport to home. I know an executive who takes a car from Pearland to IAH a few times a month..

Tell him Mary from KBR sent you.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I'll pick you up in my van. What is your address?

4. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Thanks Svpernaut! I'll give'em a call and see what the "Mary from KBR" rate is.

5. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

No thanks. I came over on a boat and don't want to get crammed into a van...

6. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

LOL! That is my mother, who is an executive assistant who books international travel about 5 times a week. The guy will know her. I've used them in the past for local events (shuttle to and from parking) and trips to the airport, they're great.