1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To those that still believe t-mac worked hard during his rehab

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by H-TownBBall, Jan 15, 2009.

1. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

here's the website to his trainer. He's just looks muscle big in the video.

http://www.hallstrengths.com/

2. tobster

tobster Member

I rememebr me and a buddy of mine posting on here after we saw T-Mac at our basketball tournament. He was training at the Stafford High School track. It looked to me like he was putting in some hard work with his trainer and 2 or 3 other athletes. Now I know a lot of people will say that I am a T-Mac apologist but I'm really not... I am glad he finally shut it down for a little while to get healthy. It was annoying wondering which games he was going to play. I'm just posting this to say that it may have seemed like he was goofing off to the OP's sister but in reality she didn't really know what was expected to do during those rehab sessions. (Unless she works in sports medicine) To me, you can't apply the injury that happened to you to everyone else. As a ROCKETS fan... I just want the guy to get healthy and take as much time as he needs... He not taking my money... He's taking Les's money... I just want him healthy in time to play with everyone and get ready for a championship run.... We will never get back any comparable in return... So please stop begging for him to be traded... It just makes you more of a T-Mac hater than a ROCKETS fan... T-Mac and his antics are annoying but if he has clutch moments in the playoffs that take us farther....I couldn't care less...

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Useless without pics. Not for confirmation. Rather, of your sister.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Sounds like both of them slacked during there rehab.

T-mac was too busy joking around laughing.

Your sister was too busy paying attention to Battier and T-mac the whole workout.

5. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

It was a negative post with absolutely ZERO validity behind it.

If someone were to come on and say "I just had a baby girl!" or "I just got a raise at my job!" or "Aaron Brooks gave my girlfriend a pair of his shoes on her birthday!" I would say bravo thats a 5 star thread. (The AB thing did happen. I believe that post is in the Hangout.)

6. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

Ditto

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If you were here long enough you would know that tons of information has happened this way, in which people posted stuff they overheard in a mall etc.

It is your choice to click it, contribute, or ignore....but unless you can honestly say the guy is lying....then giving it 1 star because you don't like what he said is pretty bad, IMO.

DD

8. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

sorry is this news to anyone? we all know he didn't rehab right, he admitted that. i hope tmac destroys the rest of the season so you can eat your words

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i think its difficult to take this post seriously, wether you like tmac or not, without solid evidence it could go either way....

As for the trainer, i've alwyas believed the same thing...his trainer isn't fat, but i think he's just one of those guys who got a certification, knows the basics, knew a pro athlete personally (maybe tmac) and was hired by them, then proceeded to gain more pro athlete clients (possibly tmac) just because he knew the correct people. Of course anyone who never truly worked out or lifted, like tracy, would be satisfied to see some kind of results and would assume the trainer is doing his job. Tmac has definitely gained muscle, strength with this trainer, but it's an amount thats satisfactory for the average person, not a pro athlete.

10. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

And you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. Have a good day! :)

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

This thread is usless without pics.

Is your sister hot?

12. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

so you had a story about t-mac goofing off this summer during rehab and you waited till january to share it? yeaaahhhhh.....

13. DaDakota

I agree, just letting you know.......not that you care or asked for it.

:D

DD

14. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

so you believe everything that anyone says about anything because SOMETIMES there's correct inside info?

because i personally worked out with t-mac every day this summer and he busted his ass trying to get ready for this season. I just forgot to mention it earlier. But remember that time that guy heard about steve francis being traded to the rockets and that ended up being true, so don't doubt me.

doesn't really make any sense does it?

maybe t-mac slacked off during rehab maybe he didn't but this story sure isn't convincing.

15. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

glad to see this thread went back to what it should have been...

needing pics of the OP's sister to verify hotness status ;)

16. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Like i said, if it's not in your blood to work hard, it ain't going to work even if you TRY TO PRETEND to work hard. Tmac is a lazy azz judging by his demeanor on the court, the way he walk, the way he behave...how he play and approach the game...and hearing people that observe him close up...know this guy just does not have it. So why even start this thread....

Trade his azz

17. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Could OP post a pic with your sister and Tmac? We need to see it. :D

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You guys don't even know the gal's age...

Actually, come to think of it, it might have been all her fault. TMac enjoying too much joking around with her and slacking off rehabbing...

19. DaDakota

No, of course not.

But if you get a proponderence of evidence, then it would be foolish to completly ignore it.

Usually where there is smoke there is fire.

DD

20. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

there is no evidence. at all. none.