1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To those that still believe t-mac worked hard during his rehab

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by H-TownBBall, Jan 15, 2009.

1. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

Every people can work very hard for a while, but few can always work hard. Don't know which category Mac belongs.

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

With a good trainer, he would have actually had to work hard. Maybe, he intentionally chose a scrub to train him, not that I know anything about the merits of his trainer.

And regarding that old video, there was a freakin camera in the room. It doesn't prove anything about his work ethic over months or years.

3. cson

cson Contributing Member

I think he falls into every people can not work all hard very most of the never.

4. DaronMalakian

DaronMalakian Member

Time pass and I keep asking myself how would have been Tracy with an appropiate work in this area. He should be in Kobe's weight, he should be with a completely different body. Maybe doctors told to him to strengthen his back to avoid problems, BUT...

Anyway, what you see in this video is frustrating. This trainer is maybe the biggest guilty of the current T-Mac status, I really hate him. Wayne Hall, what a terrible job you've done with Tracy.

5. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

I think it's obvious that TMac didn't rehab as much as he could have.

6. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Ooops wrong thread

7. Landlord Landry

niether, he is probaby telling the truth......it's just nothing we haven't already heard or knew about.

I'm not a Grady apologist, not at all, and I don't feel bad for him right now, but have I heard enough about how Grady is a quitter? yes. He quit, he's lazy, he's soft, weak, old, heartless, no desire, whiney, baby, cancer, chem killer....yada yada.

but Rafer...wait, he can suck all day long, drive drunk, get into bar fights, all because 'HE TRIES'.

8. Landlord Landry

likewise.

9. moneymake

moneymake Member

I think mac-hater will be here more then apologist because they have an another opportunity to bash on him.

10. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Actually I want to ship Rafer out too and so do a lot of other posters criticizing McGrady.

As for McGrady himself hopefully he'll be gone before his contract expires and all of this drama will go away.

11. arif1127

arif1127 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

some never work hard....

12. WinorLoseMate

WinorLoseMate Member

Sad part of all this is I actually believe what you wrote.

13. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

You get 1 star.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Because you did not like what was said, you give it one star, in a thread in which someone came on and shared personal information?

That is sad......threads like these make this board special, someone is sharing info......

This is a 5 star thread...whether you like the content or not, it is a poster sharing their personal story and info.

DD

15. jondoe

jondoe Member

His trainer is kinda fat. I mean, not fat like a regular person fat, but fat for a guy thats a trainer.

16. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Even if this lines up with what I believe, I can't give it credence without more substantial proof. Not saying it's false. Not saying it's true. Just that it "doesn't exist" to me without substantiation.

For example - exactly where & when where the encounters?

17. apxn82

apxn82 Member

Landlord,

reason people dont really get on brick-fer case much is because he's a suporting cast on this team at best. He dont make 21 mil a year. He borderline starting PG. He would be a backup PG on most of the team. T-mack on the other hand make 21mil. Known as the BEST PLAYER on this team. The one player that should take us to the promise land. THAT'S WHY!

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Come on DD,
    what do you expect? fake fans, jealous newbs, delusional one-player only fans, people who comment on games and didn't watch them, dream thread haters

what do you think this is? clutchcity.net?

19. Landlord Landry

I understand that apx.....I get it. Im pissed at grady also. i just dont see the point in endless bashing, unless of course its a rafer bash! ;)

20. rockets_fanatic

Firstly, I never remember anyone claiming they knew what T-Mac did for rehab.

Second of all, I could easily say my brother heard David Stern talking at a coffee shop about making sure the Rockets don't make the play-offs.

I take this thread as just another T-Mac hater finding an excuse to make another anti-Mcgrady thread. It is common knowledge he dind't do his rehab correctly, and it is common sense, that our Francise, as soon as that was discovered should not have waited so long to make him take time off.