1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To all the fans who cry about harden not getting respect

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Feb 13, 2020.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

MDA is truly believing small ball will work with the warriors out of the playoff picture. It's all on MDA from here on out!!

Fans need to lay off feeling sorry for media treatment but I think the 'hack a Howard' series with Golden State in 2015 psychologically put harden in a state of shell shock.

It was a game 3 in the 2015 wcf where rockets lost by like 40! That game came after harden coughed up a game winner opportunity in either game 1 or game 2.

I just doubt harden will ever win.

Same might be said of the way blazers beat Westbrook last year!

Dirk was a special player to win after turning 30. Clyde was a special player to win after turning 30. Same can be said of Garnett and Ray Allen after age 30.

#121 smoothie_king, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Is that a coping mechanism for you whenever someone brings up a point you can't counter?

"I kNoW yOuR aGeNDa"

3. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I was never a fan of Kobe but I diffidently never question his greatness on the court even though I only really acknowledged it under my breath while looking away. With that said, what you posted is exactly what I hit reply to post.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

I did that when I first quoted him. Go and read my previous post.

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Sorry man, I didn't mean like regular posters or people that overly flip-flop highest high to lowest low (on great wins and then bad losses, np with emotions). I'm talking about posters that basically only come to post trash when the team is down (basically checked the score/box score) and start trash talking. Once the team is doing well they're gone, but will immediately come back to post a told you so, like they seem to actually prefer to be right about the team losing so they can prove a point.

Don't get me wrong, losing sucks for sure, and I'm for sure worried about only small ball options in the playoffs, but I'm also cautiously optimistic since you have two dominant guards. WB needs to continue not shooting the 3 though, and I hope there's a lineup they bring out in the playoffs where harden could still setup lobs when WB is on the bench. I mean that right there is against the game plan for D'Antoni having ridiculously small playoff rotation, but hopefully he can try to run it differently this year.. I can hope at least.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Chow, do you wipe your ass with your mouth?

Because everything you say is BS.

But it matches your pissy attitude, carry on.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  7. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Adidas respect harden enough to keep giving him them ugly shoes.

Many in the media are jealous of the harden shoe deal and they are probably green with envy over the adidas deal!

8. rockets13champs

I’m such a big fan I got all his shoes

Blurr#7 likes this.
  9. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Lol most hoopers including myself loved those shoes. Extremely comfortable and grippy. You seem like the Air Monarch kinda guy or BBB Zo2 poser..

10. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

You forgot to add,

“You lose a game,
    you lose your fame,
    and that’s why they call me dame,
    but I know I still suck,
    and that’s a shame”

11. D-rock

D-rock Member