1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft live right now -- come join us!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
Tags:
  1. huby_n1

huby_n1 Member

I was just checking the boxscore for the Memphis game until I realized that TMo scored his very first basket in NBA. Congratulation to Terence!!!

2. Houstone

Houstone Member

Yes he scored, it's a fuc**ng miracle....

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I think he got a wide-open layup off a brown pass w/ less than 10sec remaining....

4. spence99

spence99 Member

YESSSSS!!!! All he needed was one basket to get going. Now he's going to tear up the league! Watch out NBA!!!

5. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Unfortunately, his 2 points for the basket matched his turnover output for the game - 2.

Hopefully this is not a trend. ;)

#5 GATER, Dec 1, 2001
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2001
  6. win14me

win14me Contributing Member

I was glad to see he got his basket in November, vindicating my optimism on the poll.

I think Rudy can use this opportunity to get into TMo's head and start to bring out his game. It be a truly beautiful thing if TMo started proving himself right now.

7. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Congradulations TMo. Maybe this will be a confidence booster for him.