1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Tinman Post] Snowflake goes to comedy show and throws beer at comedian for being a comedian

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CCorn, Oct 10, 2022.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

Biggest snowflakes in the world.

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

These people are ****ing crazy.

Andre0087 and Nook like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

that was so pathetic

these losers always have to inject their politics

Who does this sh*t?

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Damn, that comedian gave the heckler every possible out from the initial mistake of yelling out something regrettable. And the heckler still insisted.

I will never understand the temptation to yell out at comedy shows. If it sucks, just leave.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

You have the "greater than" sign facing the wrong way on your signature. I think you want "growth now > lottery balls".

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Lol I love how he injects "like we say in the Marines, Dark Green".

Mother ****er, some of the most racist humans I've ever met were while I was in.

Nook and Reeko like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

nah…my sig is saying that tank culture is pathetic and growth is now seen as < lottery or ping pong balls

dudes would be in tears if our young players played well and that resulted in us winning more games than expected because of tank dreams

Astrodome likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is that actually a thing? Black people are called dark green? If it is, they are still dividing people based on skin color.

if somebody has to start a story by sharing the race of some of their friends or family members, then u already know whatever follows next will be some bullsh*t

jiggyfly, T_Man and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

Entitled white people.

10. fchowd0311

No it's basically him saying "we don't see race in the military" which is bs. Dark Green is just the color of our undershirts/pt gear that we all wear.

Which again is bullshit especially in direct combat units. Very right wing nationalist culture.

ROCKSS likes this.
  11. CCorn

CCorn Member

These weirdos only want to talk about politics 24/7.

I cooked a venison pot roast yesterday and dropped off some for my parents this morning and my mother just started talking about why wind turbines suck for no reason.

VooDooPope, jiggyfly, B-Bob and 4 others like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

well he says he told that black family that they’re not black and he’s not white, they’re dark brown and he’s pink because he doesn’t like the black and the white because it’s very divisive and in the Marine Corps it’s dark green and light green…seems to me like he’s saying black people are dark green in the marines, and white people are light green

Do u think most of them would actually fight against the United States if MAGA got the civil war so many of them want?

13. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Exactly, like the family he was talking to needed to hear his BS while they are out eating, no one is telling anyone to wear a mask, do it if it makes you feel safer. I bet that didn't even happen and he`s just making crap up to fit his narrative..........if someone wants an abortion its their choice, the evil dems are not telling anyone to get the abortion, its called freewill.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

Dude doesn't know how to convey his thoughts well but I'm pretty sure the entire point of him saying dark green and pink or whatever was him just saying "I don't see race" which is a common line by racists.

Hence why the "I don't see color" people are the most vocal about black mermaids today.

ROCKSS and Nook like this.
  15. CCorn

CCorn Member

A few of the guys that I went to high school with that joined the military were pretty racist. Also most of them got married before being deployed to girls that slept around like crazy while they were away.

Many of the ones that weren’t racist are actually in officer roles now.

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s crazy how it happens sometimes

years ago when I tore a ligament in my finger and had to do physical therapy after the operation, the guy who was I was seeing one day just started talking about Hillary Clinton which seemed harmless until he then started talking about immigration…it was bizarre how we just ended up there

ROCKSS, CCorn and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

Adam McKay has a funny story about when he had a heart attack. Apparently one of the nurses just started going off about how Dick Cheney was an American hero and way better than Obama. McKay was like… do we have to talk about this right now?

18. Nook

Nook Member

I am a tall, well educated white man with Nordic roots. Other than not being born rich, I am the embodiment of entitlement.

Even I can see white entitlement, and the closely related male entitlement.

White people, especially white men feel that they are the guardian of truth and what is or isn't "truth". No amount of evidence or science will sway them from their opinion. They will purposely go and stomp on other people's rights or interrupt other people to stick their nose into a situation to spread their "Mama Oprah" wisdom...... and it doesn't matter how well educated the other person is......... hell look at Joe Rogan offering medical advice when he has ZERO qualifications to do so, and doesn't even feel out of place doing it.

Xopher, jiggyfly, ROCKSS and 2 others like this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This derail about entitled white guys is distracting attention away from entitled drunk girl who is more than likely white.

20. Nook

Nook Member

Of course she is white.... and obviously entitled and lives in her little bubble.

jiggyfly likes this.