1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is worse than 2005

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by msn, Nov 25, 2013.

1. TheDreamShake83

Didn't Murray just blow his ACL?

2. TheDreamShake83

You forgot another good thing to look forward to . . . no more predictably and super conservative Kubiak!

3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

You are correct

4. Scottay

Scottay Contributing Member

I mean, they took Boselli with the franchise's first selection of any kind. Obviously, they dealt with the consequences, but an effort was made.

5. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

The schedule thing is not really over blown at all. I know it's only two games. But 2 games is a big deal when you don't have to play Denver and New England next season because you went 11-5. Going 2-14 is way better than going 9-7 and getting bounced in the playoffs.

This way we get great picks - a new coach - maybe a new gm- and a softer schedule.

This lines up perfectly because we also get the crumy NFC East next year.

If we get Clowney, a good coach and a serviceable QB we could easily win 10-11 games next season. And yes I know that's asking alot