1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Things getting strange in Alabama

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 22, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... your continuing pass to Alabama republicans (and Trump) supporting a child rapist is laughable.. but expected as someone that only cares if the person is a republican.

2. NewRoxFan

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jeez, can we get Mitt Romney as President please? Huge upgrade.

All conservatives should take note and oust any of these crazies defending Donald Trump in any situation. (Just as Liberals need to boot the Clinton p*****s)

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't vote for Romney in 2012 but I always felt he was a good man with a moral compass.

B-Bob likes this.
  5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Where the hell was this Romney in the last two elections? Instead we get the guy that grovels for a job from Trump and binders full of women.

mdrowe00 and RudyTBag like this.
  6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Minions continue to spread. So strong. May the dark force be with you.

No Worries likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

Trump endorsing a child rapist, and the Republican National Committee is funding the campaign of a child rapist. Let that sink in.

No Worries likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

Keep in mind, the republican senator defending Trump is a former leader of the Senate Judiciary Committee. In the past I may have disagreed with Hatch I at least respected him, especially for some non-partisan positions he has taken. Unfortunately, by supporting Moore he has clearly shown party over country (and party over decency).

Hatch defends Trump for endorsing Moore: 'I don't think he had any choice'
    http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ndorsing-moore-i-dont-think-he-had-any-choice

9. cml750

cml750 Member

So the party that elected Bill Clinton twice has finally found their moral compass?

10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Which party makes morality a party platform? Does Democrats endlessly campaign on god and morality?

11. NewRoxFan

And many years later... the republican party, led by donald trump, lost its moral compass...

Though not all republicans... here's former RNC leader Michael Steele speaking directly on this...

No Worries likes this.
  12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

the party that says they are the party of god, christianity, morals and family values is backing a pedophile.

13. cml750

cml750 Member

The way I see it, the people of Alabama have a tough choice. They can either not vote, write in a candidate, or vote for Jones. They either vote for someone who has several accusations of committing some very bad crimes decades ago yet will represent their values in the Senate or let a guy win who will be another rubberstamp vote for the party that does not represent their values. Either candidate will be a rubberstamp vote for their respective parties. So they can choose to forgive Moore for something he allegedly did decades ago for his Senate support of Conservative values or let Jones win knowing he will rubberstamp any and all Liberal initiatives in the Senate. So vote for the guy who will fight for the lives of the unborn, the 2nd Amendment, tax cuts, vetoing Obamacare, religious liberties, etc.... or let the guy win who will the support the agenda that is the polar opposite of their beliefs. They do have a tough choice. My guess is they vote against the guy who will be against everything they believe in even if it means voting for a guy who allegedly did some bad things decades ago. I believe the voters will decide the values he would represent in the Senate today outweigh the things he allegedly did decades ago.

#413 cml750, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bill Clinton wasn't a child molester. Stop acting like the wrongs that Bill did are equal to the child molesting that Roy Moore did.

15. NewRoxFan

Wow... a lot of words that boil down to supporting a child rapist just because he is a republican.

apollo33 and No Worries like this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

This is a Senate seat that will be up for election again in 2020, right?

2 years of a moderate Democrat or 2 years of a Pedophile.

Whoever wins the special election likely will not win the 2020 general election.

17. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

This might be a good time for republicans to lower the age of consent. I mean if the stuff is lawful, no one will care right?

18. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Time to make it 13 like Juliet. LOL.

19. cml750

cml750 Member

So Clinton allegedly raping someone is is okay with you? You have some strange values and before you say it no I do not condone what Moore allegedly did.

20. cml750

cml750 Member

There is no such thing as a "moderate" democrat when it comes time to vote as they always seem to stick together. There are "moderate" republicans as seen in the Obamacare repeal votes.