1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

They should ban everyone that left the arena early

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, May 4, 2013.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

2nd stupidest **** i've ever heard. It's like giving credit/praise to prisoners for staying in jail.

2. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

The stupidest thing in this thread is this...

Bunch of ungrateful fairweather pieces of ****.
    This team took the #1 seed to 6 games, almost forced a game 7... and all these assholes leave the game early. It wasn't even a ******* blowout. We were down like 10 points.

Weak, quiet standing ovation as well. These fans should be ashamed.

To say that you would ban everyone that left early is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

You want to ban the people that actually showed up to the game?

What would the arena look like if you banned the only people that showed up?

What is stupid is saying you would ban people for leaving early when this guy didn't even show up. The Rockets made the playoffs for the first time in years and this guy has the nerve to say he would ban people for leaving early and he didn't even go. If were banning those people for leaving early then this guy should be banned from ever saying the word Rockets again.

3. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

If people can make dumb comments like this then I will make the same.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If rich stupid douchebags were banned from attending, there'd be less stupid rich douchebags to buy the tickets and more opportunity for fans to show up and make the Toyota Center a real playoff arena.

What's so hard to think behind that logic?

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Still doesn't justify leaving early.
    Yeah, people that were GIFTED tickets went to the game. No ****ing ****. They also left the game early too, to "beat traffic".

6. BoomTown

BoomTown Member

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure he wasn't saying they should literally ban people.

:rolleyes:

8. hlcc

hlcc Member

oh brilliant business strategy. ban all your best paying customers offering you the best profit margin and substitute them for a bunch of lower margin customers....

9. VeloCity

VeloCity Member

I was surprised so many people were in their seats at tip-off. Usually the Rockets play the first quarter with the lower bowel half full. Around the league, the Rockets has an image as an organization that doesn't draw well.... until people start looking at the attendance numbers.

10. dmoneybangbang

This is silly..... Every person who attends a Rocket game, regardless of level of interest should feel obligated to stay the entire game?

11. RedRedemption

We're not talking about how to put the most money in Les's pocket... :confused:

12. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

Our attendance numbers are pretty bad too compared to most teams. It's kinda sad we have so many fans that would rather sit at home and complain about our attendance, fans leaving early, fans not paying attention etc., who at the same time don't go to the games themselves.

But our playoff attendance was pretty good this year I thought.

13. RedRedemption

Because money isn't an issue at all for some of us. We're all just sitting at home rolling in our piles of money and complaining about the Rockets fan attendance. :rolleyes:

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Speak for yourself..

DD

15. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

That's fine if people don't have enough money to go but don't complain at the same time.

16. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

I got a last second deal and sat in sec 108 row c. I had people behind me in the bleachers yelling at me for standing since the opening tip. I turned around and informed them they were at a basketball game and asked them to pretend we were in OKC where fans actually care about their team and the playoffs.

The people directly behind me were cool, 2 youngish couples. They stood for pretty much the whole second half. To my left was an older couple that stayed seated the whole time. To my right was a youngish African American couple that sat the whole time barely talking and then left their shirts behind...

Stayed til the end. Shook hands with DMorey as he walked down to the court and congratulated him on a great season. Tried to take a pic with Arian Foster but was able to get one with Johnny Football.

Great season. Love this team. Excited for future with Chandler and James.

1 person likes this.
  17. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

99% of floor spectators are old white people with old money.

We need to get more young money on the floor.

18. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

OKC is a great fan base and I'm pretty sure no one but old white people exist in that city. They manage to defy all logic and have a population of only old white people.

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

I say we ban traffic during Rocket game days. That way people won't leave early.

20. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Say pimp whats crazy to me is, lol I bet half of these jokers thats talking about banning folks wasn't even going to the games in the previous 3 season. Whenever my potna and I went to the games, that hitch was pretty empty. Shid even some of the games we went to this season had a **** load of empty seats. Lol this forum is too funny.