1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

They should ban everyone that left the arena early

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, May 4, 2013.

1. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Houston fans are weakk

2. jvu

jvu Member

Pay for my ticket(s).. season tickets perferred.. I promise ill stay til the end and clap the whole time.

3. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Is that you...god? Watching us from up above.

4. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

That's a terrible way at looking at it.

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

If you buy a ticket, you're free to do whatever you want. I sure as hell won't respect your sorry ass.

6. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

I hate the bandwagon fans who didn't support "their" team all the way to the end. Also, wtf happend during the 4th quarter. No one was cheering. No enthusiasm. I was the only one cheering in my section during the 4th quarter. Just because your team gets down by 10 doesn't mean you quit cheering for them.

7. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

If your not gonna cheer for your team when they are down dont come to the game

If your not gonna cheer for your team when they are down dont come to the game

Wtf happend during the 4th quarter. No one was cheering. No enthusiasm. I was the only one cheering in my section during the 4th quarter. Just because your team gets down by 10 doesn't mean you quit cheering for them. Dont call yourself a fan if your not going to cheer.

2 people like this.
  8. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

It's a two-way street. Tough for the fans to maintain their energy when the team is playing like dog crap, which is what they did for most of the 4th quarter. The fans can only provide so much support but the team has got to give the fans a reason to cheer also.

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

It happens in every arena. Opposing team takes the crowd out of the game. We did that on Wednesday in Oklahoma

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

You can just stop your post right there.

They showed up. How is that not a show of support?

You realize there were way more red shirts than shirts of other colors, at least on the telecast?

And it was only a 10 point game, sure. But you could feel that OKC was going on a run, and Houston had pretty much nothing left in the tank.

But yeah, good idea, RedRedemption. Ban all those people that actually PAID for a ticket. That'll show people! Then next year, when the people that would have paid aren't there because they were banned due to your logic, people can thank you for losing all that money.

11. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

You posted the same exact thing in the other thread. Why start a new thread?

12. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

Trying to reach a broader audience. To get my word out. :cool:

13. rockets0_12_7_1

Its truly sad how many "bandwagon" fans there were at the game , Rockets fans just pale in comparison to Texans fans , I'm a die hard Rockets fan, I clapped for them when the game ended for a long time until I left. Also Its sad how some of the Rockets fans don't appreciate what a year we had , we had a winning season and won two playoff games and yet ya'll are making ignorant threads about Jeremy messing up the season?! Its our FIRST SEASON , EVERYONE on the team is young and still has a lot to improve on its NOT just one player that should take the blame for all the losts this year , and to be honest Patrick has not proven to me that he is starting point guard material , I would rather start Aaron Brooks. Patrick has proven that he plays good defense and is able to hustle more than most of the guys on the team but he lacks offense and play making skills. I'm not saying Jeremy is any better either , Jeremy needs to work on defense and develop a mid range jumper and work on his threes. He is however a good play maker and has random spurts of good offense. He needs to be more consistent though and he has a whole summer to work on that. We can't automatically choose a starting point guard because of a playoff series , seriously some of you need to be patient , many players on this team need to prove themselves next season.

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

wtf are you on?

If you're cheering while OKC is scoring, you're technically cheering for the other team.

Wait until the Rockets make a small run. Then cheer.

Also, I'm not sure why you're mad about a small group of people in your section. I'm pretty sure no one on this board was in your section. Go be mad at them.

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You have no idea how many people just started talking about the Rockets just this week. I've finally started hearing the conversations with the every day sports fans who finally took notice. More than likely that was 90% of the fans there tonight. It sucks but it's the truth. However the rockets really planted a great seed this past week with the fairweather football only fans. It's going to be a major positive next year if this team is able to grow significantly again next year.

16. NateNate

NateNate Member

I was in section 403 and stayed well after the buzzer. Most folks in the lower bowl were long gone at 4:00 left in the game. It makes me beyond mad and for the life of me i cant understand what goes through those folks mind? I mean we took an 8th seed to game 6 and you cant stay 4 more minutes to clap for the team?? i wonder how other NBA teams operate?? Other areans don't have that "corporate" look.. most look like real NBA fans. I was actually more mad at the fans leaving that the team losing!! GRrrrrrrrr!!!

17. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

It's a shame that American basketball fans can't be like European basketball fans.

18. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I'm so glad I didn't waste $150 for nosebleeds. I told my friend we would go to a playoff game if they made it to game 6. Thank you for sucking Rockets payment processor and thank you for jacking up the prices Rockets marketing department.

The last thing I want to go to is that game with the way it ended.

Give us Durant instead of some marketing stunt and you will see what Houston fans are made of.

19. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

You should be ashamed thinking people are supposed to 'act' a certain way.

naive.

20. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Well, the lower bowl was empty. Chances are these are rich schmucks who wanted to spend an evening watching the Rockets in a playoff game. They could have been louder, and only cheered when the Rockets were on a roll.

#bandwagonfans