1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Warriors' biggest fans? Cavs/LeBron fans

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by hairyme, May 17, 2018.

1. hairyme

hairyme Member

I've been unfortunate enough to have to watch the playoffs with a LeBron fan--and I even like LeBron(!)--but every time I watch the Rockets this postseason, all he does is repeat the same thing.

"Yeah, but you're never going to beat Golden State."

"Okay, maybe not, but we have a chance!"

"No, it's Impossible. If LeBron can't do it, nobody can."

If the Rockets beat the Warriors, it'll totally destroy the excuse that LeBron/Cavs fans are holding onto. They desperately want to believe the Warriors are unbeatable--which, is almost true--so they can preserve the legacy of their guy. They're already resigned to the fact that they can't beat the Warriors... but no one else can either--or so they wish.

Anyone else noticing this?

Lawlruschang likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

I don’t really have any convos with guys who are just Bron Only Fans, but they and any genuine Cavs fans need to worry about Boston

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

No

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

the peeps i know that are lerbon or worriers only fans are bandwagoners, so no need to pay them any mind. they're the same kobe only fans during his heyday. they swallow whatever bspn vomits.

BigO likes this.