1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Unofficial "We Have Confidence In Our Team" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kramer_k, May 4, 2007.

Tags:
  1. kramer_k

kramer_k Member

I would like to use my newfound non-rookie status to quell all the after-loss threads that always pop up...

Tell me, you still have confidence in this team. The team we've been following for one hundred and eighty four days this past year, and the same team we saw built before our eyes in the summer. Remember when this was supposed to be "win now" year? Well "win now" is right there and waiting. Sure, we can blame the refs, blame the softness of Yao, blame the disappearing T-Mac, blame JVG, blame the bench, but the year has all come down to Game 7, and I have confidence that this team is strong enough to pull it through.

So, no b****ing, no whining, and no blaming in this thread, because we all want the ROCKETS to WIN Game 7. No true fan would want to trade away Yao or T-Mac, the true fan would believe that this team was the best Rockets team to have possibly been assembled this year.

2. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Jazz shot lights out from 3 point range, Rockets role players were absent again, and Yao was off a bit. Game was winnable if we could have made a shot or actually had the fouls on McGrady whistled late in the 4th. I am not too worried.

3. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

Hey its been a homecourt series and we have the advantage. I think that will be in Utah's head. Utah has zero game 7 experience, Tmac has 2 Yao has 1 both losses. Hopefully they can learn from that and come through.

Our role players play considerably better at home than on the road.

Tmac will try and take over the game and not let his legacy go the way of nowitski.

I think with GSW winning, it puts more pressure on this game because both teams feel they can win that series.

4. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

We need to kill them, I mean kill this team to leave no doubt!

5. nappdog

nappdog Contributing Member

We will take game 7.

6. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Dont listen to macyao223 and other fools. we will advanc... ROCKETS Will ADVANCE.

7. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Home court has been huge this series; and I just can't see T-Mac letting this one slip away.

All season, they seem to have stepped up when it matters most...hopefully they do it again.

8. thehkmint

thehkmint Contributing Member

I BELIEVE!!!

9. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

i probably shouldn't post in this thread.

i have confidence in the team, i think we'll pull out the game 7 win.... i don't have confidence in mcgrady.

10. stevesazninvazn

amen to that brother. WE HAVE TO UNITE! Did no one see what the power of a whole sea of adoring fans can do?! I'm gonna be cheering so loud even all the aussie rox fans can hear me, and thats damn far away. If I don't hear you on saturday, in one of the most pivotal games of my short life (too young to have remembered hakeem *sigh*, plus i live in the bay and all the warrior fans will be crazy as hell tommorow and i need to protect my rocket rep) im going to whup you. Really, really hard.

11. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

So who do you think is gonna win it for us?. if mac dosent turnup we lose.

12. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

LET'S GO ROCKETS!

Finally a non-newb thread by a newly updated member.

13. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

my girlfriend, myself, and several of my friends will be at game 7 with the cf crew. I'm a believer, always have been.

14. RareAir

RareAir Member

THIS IS CLUTCH CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. jordan_123

jordan_123 Member

i believe too.always have ,always will

16. RareAir

RareAir Member

i have faith that our team will show up and take care of buisness!!!!!
    this was what tracy wanted after they lost game 7 to dallas 2 years ago, to have game 7 on his home court....
    now we've got it, and it's time to bring it home!!!!

17. rwienert

rwienert Contributing Member

two years ago the supporting cast gave the team a lift for 6 games and then disappeared in game 7.

this years supporting cast has mostly disappeared for 6 games, but has a chance to redeem themselves.

I like our chances. I'm in.

18. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

I feel like lemming (with my Rockets jersey) about to walk off the cliff.. hopefully the Rockets can rescue me on Saturday.

19. fr4nchis3

fr4nchis3 Member

It's go time.
    Time to take this series from the j*zz.

ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. metalshred

metalshred Member

I'm with u Rockets :)