1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Trump Smackdown by the Next POTUS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dandorotik, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Would someone tell me to whom she was pandering?

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Pandas.

Can't wait for trumps rebuttal. $5 says he calls her a stupid face.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The reality is that the majority of Trump supporters are racists or ok with racists. It's so sad to see so many people support him.

It exposes the birthers as racists as well which was obvious though. It's a sad time for this country. And it's a shame to see so many Trump supporters on here.

4. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

The Young Turks are idiots

5. Pete the Cheat

it is sad. and you can't reason with someone who is blinded by bigotry.
    I am ashamed to say I get RocketsLegend responses from my own parents when trying to push the issue on how they could support an openly racist megalomaniac

6. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Ironic coming from the party whose entire platform is built on class warfare, although I understand the point, and don't really disagree. Trump's primary campaign certainly laid the groundwork for this attack, so he can't blame anybody but himself. Primaries have required that candidates go to the extreme to win (which is why Sanders had such success), then creating the problem of how to pivot back to the middle. Trump went more extreme than usual, creating an even bigger pivot problem. He's trying now (note the 'softening' of the immigration stance), but it will be a long road, and a short time to do it.

That first debate will be very telling, probably make or break.

7. edwardc

edwardc Member

I'm confused to whom is she pandering too again i must have missed something.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LMAO repped. Why people are still responding to that crazy person Rockets Legend is still be beyond me though.

10. Orange

Orange Member

As a Bernie guy I have to say this speech has finally got me supporting her.

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Over the years of reading this forum. I would say he is the worst. I feel sorry for the guy. I'm not sure how to say this without sounding rude. But he isn't the smartest fella around. Hopefully he will learn a few things by sticking around, perhaps a little grammar.

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I think Rocket Legend fills a vital role here on D&D. While it would be easy to snicker and say "every village needs an idiot", that would be too easy of a justification of his presence.

For Democrats, he provides a "voice" for Trump supporters, so Democrats better understand the importance of getting out the vote.

And for republicans, well, he makes the rest of them look smarter. Raises the republican class curve, as it is.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You, liberals can't stand it when your bull**** is challenged. How does it feel knowing not everyone is following the same line?

14. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

To whom was Hillary pandering?

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So when DNC wanted their supporters to "stay ignorant" they weren't kidding. You people are ignorant.

16. marky :)

marky :) Member

Lol at Rocketslegend for the millionth time.

17. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

He's the new basso IMO. Post a link with very little input on what he posts. Create a new thread and repeat the same process. Basso is much smarter than this troll though. There's been no good trolls this year. RL tries way too hard and it's way too easy to tell he's a fake. Honey Bear's persona is weak. TJ and Texx haven't had any good "premium" posts that have given me a good laugh. King Cheetah has had a few that have given me a laugh though.

18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wow... just noticed how many posts you have made in so little time on clutchfans... will your postings go down when school is back in session?

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

With so many liberals threatening to leave the US if Trump wins, Donald can't afford to lose this election.