1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Rockets are now undefeated since the banning of Bobbythegreat

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Ray Parker, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I sure as hell won't miss endless replies to posts from the guy that I couldn't see, said guy being on my ignore list. This time, the replies were so shocking that I looked to see what was up. It was like looking at the remains of a terrible car accident. You wish you hadn't. I'm glad he's gone. Thanks, @Clutch.

el gnomo and SF3isBack!! like this.
  2. mockster

mockster Member

Although Bobby is character to say the least, I dug a little bit [Might have missed something] I’m
    Not exactly sure why he was banned other then people calling for it cuz people are ultra sensitive now days. Appears him and the fella he was argueing with we’re both inflicting personal insults but I’m not even sure if Bobby actually called his son “r****ded” but just the person himself which to me isn’t any less or worse language compared to the other things they were throwing at each other

Houstunna likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t remember this dude posting about the Rockets much

4. mockster

mockster Member

This forum is crazy, I’ve ventured off into other areas of clutchfans. Some members I’ve never seen post on rockets forum at all
    Post like crazy in other areas of the forum.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

He definitely wasn’t pure

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Read the actual thread, the part in question, and you would understand why. It's perfectly clear why he was banned.

Yung-T likes this.
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

The place has expanded
    The Texans are an expansion team cause the oilers left and it seems to have overtaken the rockets for popularity.
    However the original reason for this place is for the Rockets
    That’s pure

mockster likes this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

This place was created so we can get different opinions and news about the Rockets instead of some generic place like espn

Roc Paint and mockster like this.
  9. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

No one was more sensitive than Bobby. I once had six or seven unanswered replies from him within an hour because he was furious about a c-span video clip I posted. I barely post in that area but I'm familiar with him not because of what he says, but the obsessive, harassing nature in which he interacted with others.

Yung-T, el gnomo, DudeWah and 4 others like this.
  10. mockster

mockster Member

Link?, I might have missed it but to my understanding he called the guy “r****ded” [Also note the guy was also throwing out insults apparently he called the guy “r****ded” [Which has become like some no no word all of a sudden but can say stuff like “fk you” and “go to hell” but idk how the word police work now days] and then the guy said his son was speacial needs which seems like an overall deflection anyway.

Although if Bobby was insulting his speacial needs son then yeah pretty messed up but they were both getting personal

11. tinman

Supporting Member

There’s no correlation
    People who talk more about the Texans have no effect on the Rockets

Garm is original and it’s the purest forum on the board
    It exists before expansion football teams and will exist til the end of time

This is like telling me soccer news
    If it’s not Ronaldo or Messi I wouldn’t know who it is

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The thread is down there. Just take a look.

13. mockster

mockster Member

Never said he wasent but when people call for a ban on someone it just makes my eyes roll how anyone can get so sensitive and caught up to raise up Pickett fences. I see more hate about his political views then his actual personality [Which I get is over bearing]

But then again would need to really clarify if he actually insulted special needs kid or if he just called the guy he was argueing with r****ded

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Why is this crap in the GARM? Especially when that dude didn't ever post outside of Texans and D&D.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who posts daily in D&D should be banned. :cool:

If you want to mount some posthumous defense of Bobby, there's a Feedback thread on it. Let this thread die.

hakeem94, Easy, DudeWah and 1 other person like this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

in other words, enough is enough

TheresTheDagger, hakeem94 and DudeWah like this.
  16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Yes. It's time to turn the corner.

17. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

I can't remember the specific content of any of his posts, just the volume. If you go outside to check your mailbox or greet your neighbor and there's some crazy person waiting every day to yell at you because he's enraged at your yard sign, then wanting a fence seems reasonable. His toxic behavior was the problem, not his beliefs.

#57 dc rock, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Posters only meeting?

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

There's no reason for this thread to be in the GARM.

Like, non

20. mockster

mockster Member

Meh, I saw most of his issues from the political forum, appears clutchfans is mostly liberal so he’s a lone shark, other members are excused for their beliefs cuz the majority backs them. I’ve seen him get onsloughted with multiple responses so it’s no wonder he replies so much But yes I’m not disagreeing he can be persistent and overally chaotic.

I just don’t see the purpose of him being banned if all he said was “your r****ded” to someone

Also just FYI I’m not supporting Bobby and we’re not buds, I’ve been on the receiving end of Bobby’s “im right your wrong” Arguements. I’m just thinking how silly it is if he was banned for something way out of context of that is the case

But if his banishment means we stay undefeated so be it

#60 mockster, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    Houstunna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.