1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

This thread is for the sole purpose for Rockets fans to express their <b><font color="red">HATRED</font></b> for the Utah Jazz...

It doesn't matter how you do it, just tell us how much you can't stand the Jazz...Together, in this thread, we can spread the message across the land of our hatred for Utah...

This official Jazz hate thread is the property of A-Train...Any reprodution, copying, or rebroadcast of this thread without the express written consent of....Ah, F**K it...I don't care if you copy this thread...Hell, post it on the Jazz board if you want to...Just scream it out loud! I hate the Jazz!!!

RocketWalta, Tfor3, CCorn and 6 others like this.
  2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I don't WANT to hate anyone, but CRAP, do I EVER hate the Jazz! The fact that they beat the living hell out of their opponents while flopping and complaining at every turn makes me want to pop each and every one of them.

Plus, I nominate them for the all-ugliest-white-guy team. I mean, at least the Mavs have guys that don't look like freakin' accountants and bouncers!!!

:mad:

3. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!!

I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!!

I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!! I HATE THE JAZZ!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TricePaige likes this.
  4. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

Nice to see Jeff let loose.

The Jazz are the most worthless piece of crap ever. Flopping, elbowing, dirty sons of b****es. I hate them so mother****ing much that I want to #$#$# Malone and beat the S*** out of stockton. When I see Bryon don't call me Byron Russell I'll kick him to the ground and hit a 20 footer on him and say "remind you of anyone." Finally, I hate the Jazz.

5. A-Train

YES! YES! <b>PROCLAIM IT</b>, my brothers!! The truth shall set you free!!! We are in this together!!

Who's next!?!?

6. harumph

harumph Member

there's no Jazz in utah - an outright lie and a sin (bad morman owner :mad: )! return the name to new orleans, the city they stole it from! change it to the utah preachers (to the refs all night...)

i hate how they throw elbows into people and complain they got their arm "hacked" by the opposion players face/head/back/chest. Jazz player "think"/act like the other player should be ejected for them now having to play the rest of the game with a bruised elbow!

#6 harumph, Feb 4, 2002
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2002
  7. Holden

Holden Member

I hate the Jazz.

:) :(

8. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Can non-Rockets fans declare their hatred too?

9. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Man, now THAT was a great post! :D This is so damn therapeutic!

One thing to add...

What annoys the flerking schnit out of me is the fact that Jerry Sloan is supposed to be this tough guy. He was an enforcer with the Bulls and he has this team full of blue collar tough guys. Fine. But, at least, when the Pistons had the bad boys, they didn't whine and pout every time somebody touched them. And, I don't remember Bill Lambier flying all over the place like a rag doll when someone breathed on him funny.

That overacting crap and whiny b****ing makes me hate them more and more. Every time I see Stockton, I want to punch him in the face. I actually like DeShawn Stevenson and Bryon Russell but really I feel sorry for them. And, if they like it in Utah, I guess I HATE them.

They suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck, suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. lived

lived Member

#10 lived, Feb 4, 2002
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2002
  11. A-Train

Yes, lived!! I feel the HATE!!

Only your HATRED of the Utah Jazz can bring you to the dark side!!

12. lived

lived Member

Someone has got to tell the world THE TRUTH !! Oh yes my brothers, we need to deliver the world from the evil that is the self-proclaimed Utah Jazz.. more like they're a bunch of **** spewing, flopping, arm-butting ass****s!

Hail you A-Train for the courage you have shown to start this thread. May your words echo down the halls forever!

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It's already started!

Take that, Malone!!! [​IMG]

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

They are not only despicable demons of evil; they are lucky. Malone mugs Steve and gets a jump ball, how do they do it? It is like they own the refs all over the league. Without question, they are the most disliked team in the NBA.:p

15. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

How many times do I have to post this:

I absolutely hate the Utah Jazz. They will never win a championship EVER.

Karl "my Rogaine will never EVER work" Malone

John "I have no nuts with these pants pulled up so high" Stockton

Its official: We will have a Karl Malone/John Stockton retirement party once those ass clowns finally give up and realize that they cant win a championship running the pick and roll over and over and over again.

Jerry Sloan is such a little whiny looking b*stard.... Hell I cant even stand the damn Jazz waterboy.... he sucks too!!!!

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

That's a very nice 900th post!!! [​IMG]

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

The jazz players, jazz coaching staff, and delta center fans can all eat **** and croak.

18. Gascon

Gascon Member

I hate the Jazz and what they have done to the game of basketball. I hate them for taking up valuable space in an otherwise beautiful location, and for wasting so much clean oxygen by pumping it into their dirty, lying little lungs. I hate them for setting the human gene pool back three ages. I hate them for wasting forty-eight minutes of everyone's time eighty-two times a year, and for daring to bring their cheap, whining, geriatric brand of thug-ball to an otherwise well-concieved playoff system. I hate them for the pathetic losers they have always been, for the laughable waste of sperm that they are, and for the posterchildren for failure that they always will be. The only thing I hate more than the Jazz is the legacy of cheapshots they leave behind, and the emotional scarring I shall always carry as a result of their shameful ways.

I hate the Jazz.

19. treeman

treeman Member

I just don't understand why the refs buy their flops. I mean, anyone who has watched 3 games of professional basketball can tell the difference between a player knocking another player down, and a player falling/throwing himself down when he's hovering near another player. Why can't the refs tell the difference?

Whenever I watch a Jazz game - and see the way they're usually ref'd, I invariably come away asking myself if it's possible that that team has bought the refs off. They can't possibly be that stupid...

As for Stockton and Malone, I'd like to lock them up together up in a little room with no windows, a hardwood floor, and a small food pellet dispenser on one wall. I'd like to keep them there for 6 months, with the food pellets being the only source of nourishment... I'd tell them that they would only recieve food pellets by either elbowing each other, or throwing themselves to the floor, hard. I'd also tell them that I was holding them for six months, and that if they wanted to live, then they'd better learn to eat the pellets.

Stockton elbows Malone, and Stockton gets a pellet. Malone throws himself on the floor hard enough, and he gets a pellet. Now, Stockton can elbow Malone and get his pellet, and then Malone can beat him up and take his pellet if he wants. That's fine with me; I don't care who eats the pellet, I'll just drop one in whenever I see an elbow thrown or a body drop. But my guess is that they'd try to work together and take turns just throwing themselves on the floor a couple of hundred times a day (the pellets are small)...

I think they'd get tired of throwing elbows at each other and throwing themselves to the floor after a while. In fact, my hypothesis would be that once they got out, whenever either of them even thought about throwing an elbow or flopping, they'd be so overwhelmed by a sense of fear and potential loss that they'd start shaking and crying uncontrollably... Operant conditioning at its best. :)

I hate the Jazz.

20. red

red Contributing Member

hell wont even take those scumbags...die i say die.:mad: :mad: