1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Mole on ABC

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by omar23, Dec 20, 2002.

Tags:
  1. omar23

omar23 Member

Any fans here on ABC's mole?? I loved the show!!! Celebrity Mole is starting soon in Jan. any fellow mole fans out there?

2. omar23

omar23 Member

'Celebrity Mole' to premiere on ABC Wednesday, January 8th at 10PM ET -- right after 'The Bachelorette' - Reported by: Admin on 12-16-2002

ABC has announced the the third edition of its "Mole" series -- "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" -- will premiere on Wednesday, January 8th at 10PM ET following the series premiere of "The Bachelorette."

Both shows will remain in the timeslots for the duration of their 6-7 week runs -- resulting in ABC giving The WB a run for its "Reality TV Night" title.

:)

3. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

If I have to see Kim Coles say "I am MOOOOLEICIOUS" one more time I am going to go postal.

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Ditto! Just want to duct tape her FAT MOUTH!

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

So, do we know which celebrities will be taking part yet?

6. omar23

omar23 Member

yeah there now on the abc website.

The mole is really cool show to watch and I hope some of you will watch it when the real show comes on not the celebrity version.
    But for a mole fan its better than nothing. I some of you should watch it when it comes out with real contestants

Basically heres how it works: You have a group of ppl working together to earn money to a pot, the catch is one person is a mole set out to sabotage the group. At the end of each show you take a quiz on the identity of the mole, the lowest scoring person on the quiz gets eliminated. This goes all the way until theres 1 person left, its really cool its like a long mystery, or a whodunit book

7. drapg

drapg Member

I accidentally stumbled across "The Mole" last season. I was waiting to watch some sporting event and had an hour to blow. I flipped around the dial and absolutely nothing was on TV. I left the set tuned into "The Mole" and half-heartedly paid attention. By the end of the episode, I was semi-hooked and felt obligated to tune in the next week because the foundation of the story and introduction of characters had been set up in my mind.

Needless to say by the middle of the season I was shamefully hooked, even though I'm one of the biggest opponents of reality television.

8. SLA

SLA Member

I like it as well.
    I just "stumbled upon it" too.
    It is a pretty cool show but I missed it a lot of times because I didn't really know the time. I just "stumbled upon it" most of the time. Good show!
    I saw the Mole 2 and the Mole was the elderly man who served in the army. That was a good show.

9. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

nice to mole you...

10. Truth

Truth Member

Hey, I heard that on Celebrity Mole two contestants get into an all out fist fight. It was on ET but I forget after a commercial came on.

11. omar23

omar23 Member

Got a chance to catch the first episode of celebrity mole, and it was better than i thought! The challenges were cool and Kim Coles was the first to be eliminated!! Anyone else see it?

12. drapg

drapg Member

I saw it, and I thought it was plain awful. C-list celebrities trying to be funny in hopes of garnering a new audience and possible new projects in the future... Instead they came across looking like fools in my eyes. Everyone was trying to hard for the cameras.

I liked it better with ordinary Joes. At least they didn't try to play to the audience.

I still have no idea who that one foreign man was, the guy partnered up with the Frederique during the sheep herd. He barely said a word the whole time. Man this casting was "horr...i...bullllll!"

13. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

I will not watch a show that is hosted by Ahmad Rashad. He sucks.

14. omar23

omar23 Member

Yeah The show is alot better with regular ppl, but its still the mole, Im waiting for the next mole where there is real ppl.

Seeing Ahmad being the host is awkward, because Anderson was so good