1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The DNC Sues Russia, The Trump Campaign and WikiLeaks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Apr 20, 2018.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Putting aside your attempt to create a narrative that obstruction of justice, money laundering are small crimes...

Why do you keep professing to know what evidence Mueller has found?

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

You know how to prove that you are a sore election winner?

You open a criminal investigation into your defeated opponent.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  3. Newlin

Newlin Member

The DNC should sue the DNC.

Astrodome, ApacheWarrior and B-Bob like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Because Benghazi!!!

Do you Benghazi??

If you don't Benghazi then everything else is less Benghazi

The liberal social elite are the real terrorists destroying the Homeland.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I think it's less ridiculous suggesting that there is no evidence that Mueller has found any evidence of crimes other than what is public than it is to assume that he's found evidence of crimes and is just withholding it right now with absolutely no factual basis to believe that whatsoever.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What don't you understand about those crimes have nothing to do with Trump

Collusion or otherwise

7. larsv8

Right

Other than these people being his personal attorney, hand picked national security advisor, and leading his campaign, absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

In the money laundering case Trump was'nt associated with the guy at the time

In the lying under oath case that is just a change going no further than the accused

Thanks for making me clarify something pretty clear to anyone not emotionally hoping the President is impeached

#68 pgabriel, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We will have a better idea if this is true or not after the investigation is complete. It definitely has something to do with Trump since he hired and surrounded himself with these criminals. At the very least, it speaks to his judgment. These people all worked for Trump and his campaign. We don't know what evidence was provided by those that made deals for the charges of which they have admitted to being guilty.

It's not just you but many others also seem to be unwilling to let the investigation run its course and proclaim that they apparently know everything the Mueller investigation has uncovered so far.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, tallanvor, you seem intent on making yourself look as foolish as possible. I honestly don't understand the motivation. I guess the idea that you are stubbornly attempting to "preserve" your reputation in a misguided effort to defend of your man, Mr. trump, is as good an explanation as any.

The lawsuit? I think it is beautiful, and I disagree with those who believe it to be a mistake. To me, at least, the idea that this assault on both the Democratic Party and our democracy should be ignored by the political party subject to that attack is absurd. It was the target of an apparent attempt by the trump campaign, in collusion with a hostile foreign power, Russia, to sway the election in favor of trump. I strongly believe that the Democratic Party should use every means at it's disposal to punish those responsible. With Congress controlled by the political party of the beneficiary of this plot, along with the White House, and both with an obvious reluctance to delve into what happened, there is no surety that justice will be served to those who deserve it. What the Democratic Party is doing is the least that they should do in an attempt to find justice, in my humble opinion.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

All you had to say was ' i think your dumb' . Its all your statement amounted to and this isn't a high school paper with a word count requirement.

How so? Everyone knew both candidates opinions on the issues. Nobody's vote was faked. Seems like democracy was fine. Try internalizing. The reason you lost the election is because you weren't convincing. If you made arguments like your post, I can see why.

zero evidence of any collusion so far. None is going to come so you might want to prepare yourself.

12. larsv8

It doesn't really matter at this point.

He has committed Obstruction of Justice.

He is a criminal.

13. tallanvor

Of course it matters. It determines whether he will be in legal trouble. Mueller hasn't been able to find anything close to obstruction of justice or collusion.

14. larsv8

LOL

First of all, "collusion" isn't a crime.

And yes, we all have evidence of obstruction of justice, because he did it in public.

Stop being dense.

15. tallanvor

Oh he did it in public? Then wtf is the point of an investigation lasting longer than a year? You apparently have all the proof you need. Why is trump still convicted of nothing a year later?

#75 tallanvor, Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  16. larsv8

Because we have to find all the black hats. The other 19 (and counting) didn't do their crimes in public.

Well mostly because you can't indict a sitting president.

17. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

The goal wasn't to find anything. It was to carry on the investigation until Trump fires Mueller. Or carry it on for four years like Benghazi.

18. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

That almost sounds like a Stierlitz joke. "Ja" is German; "да" (da) is Russian.

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm sad that you really believe that. Mueller, a lifelong conservative, is doing this just for politics? Just because the political machine ordered him to do so? Senators like McCain, Graham and others just want to give democrats a political football.

Make no mistake: some are using the topic as a political tool. Of course. But that was not the goal of the original investigation. If so, you think all the indictments and pleas are just a happy accident?

NewRoxFan and mdrowe00 like this.
  20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well... maybe I am suggesting Vehkileaks is East German (?)