1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"The Dirt"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Behad, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Has anyone read this book yet? UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE! [​IMG]

For those who haven't heard of it, the entire title is:

Motley Crue: the dirt. Confessions of the world's most notorious rock band

Now, I am not much of a Motley Crue fan, but this book reveals so much about the life of a rock band. The drugs, the sex, the booze, all of it free flowing. Nobody is spared. No names are withheld. I'm about 2/3rds into it, and will finish it tonight.

Being as this is a PG rated site, I'll refrain from repeating most of it. But the part about Ozzy Osborn peeing beside a swimming pool is outragious! Vince Neil was addicted to sex. Nikki Sixx hated everything and everyone. Tommy Lee talks about Heather Locklear and Pamela Anderson. This is a must read for rock and roll fans.

------------------
    It looks like a veteran can Be had.

2. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

I tell you once I learn how to read it will be the first on my list.

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams and Lisa Malosky fan club.

atheistalliance.org

3. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Dean...theres always the pictures to look at! [​IMG]

------------------
    This space left intentionally blank...

4. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

What happened to the Search feature???

Anyway, there has already been a thread about this book. I read it in about a week. I couldn't put it down; great read.

------------------
    "I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy from getting on that plane."
    --Ozzy Osbourne on guitarist Randy Rhodes

5. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I was worried that someone had posted this, but the search feature has been disabled due to the possible explosion Hakeem might cause. So all extra features have been turned off. So I took a chance. I guess I'll have to search for it the hard way.

------------------
    It looks like a veteran can Be had.

6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I posted it a while back...I sure hope this doesn't turn into another Hakeem/Griffin situation, with everybody starting a Motley Crue thread every 5 minutes. [​IMG] No worries.

I still haven't got the dang book though.