1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Cat's CC.net NBA Sim-- Trade Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by The Cat, Mar 9, 2001.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Castor,

I have Mo Taylor available. I know he's not worth Houston straight up, but I have a lot of quality players that I could send with him for Houston. I also have Antawn Jamison, but at this point I'm not sure if I'd want to deal him for Houston... would have to think about that.

------------------
    President of the Mo Taylor, Jason Collier, and draft Richard Jefferson fan club!

Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

2. Band Geek Mobster

What are Houston's numbers?

I might give up Jason Williams and Jim Jackson and maybe another throw in for him and a backup point.

[This message has been edited by Band Geek Mobster (edited April 14, 2001).]

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Houston has been giving about 19 pts, 4 reb, 3 asst, but that was from the PG slot which Detroit has no choice but to run him at. As a starting SG he was averaging 24 ppg I think.

------------------
    President of the Mo Taylor, Jason Collier, and draft Richard Jefferson fan club!

Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

4. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Castor, I might be willing to trade Armstrong for Houston and another player, who else is on your team?

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams and Lisa Malosky fan club.

atheistalliance.org

5. Band Geek Mobster

Hey Castor

Jason Williams and Jim Jackson for Houston and Barros?

If this isn't what you want, what do you want from the Jazz?

6. Heath

Heath Member

Nash for Houston?

------------------
    We can reach our destination, but it's still a ways away.

7. kbm

kbm Member

Castor,

This offer is still on the table. You are getting at worst a top 5 guard who gets 5 rebounds and nearly 2 steals a game and a very nice forward who plays good defense. If you take a look at the best defensive teams you'll also see I am in the top 5. Since my other starting players are Predrag, Dirk, and Mo Peterson, most of the defense is from Miller and Davis.

------------------
    Just Do It!

[This message has been edited by kbm (edited April 14, 2001).]

8. Heath

Heath Member

Castor, what players do you have available other than Houston? I could be willing to give you a combo from Nash/Snow, Howard/Lynch/Hill/McKie depending on who else you are willing to put up. Could also maybe throw in more depth by adding Geiger/McLeod - all depending on who else you are willing to put up. Thoughts?

------------------
    We can reach our destination, but it's still a ways away.

9. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

castor, i will trade you john stockton in exchange for ur 1st round pick..

------------------
    How Sweet It Is! How Sweet It Is!
    Gene Peterson on the rockets winning the 1995 championship over the Orlando Magic

10. Nomar

Nomar Member

Castor. My offer is still on the table. Bibby, Hughes, Jackson. Stromile Swift is also available to anyone who wants an athletic young PF.

Bibby is a top 5 PG. Jackson is Rookie of the Year. Hughes is a solid youngster.

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

11. Nomar

Nomar Member

Mike Bibby- 15,9
    Larry Hughes- 17?, 3
    Marc Jackson- 12,9
    Stromile Swift- 7,4 in limited minutes.

These boys are all up for trade. Be willing to accept picks, or players.

Castor, the Allan Houston trade is still on the table. Hit me back.

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

12. DVauthrin

nomar what would u think about
    bryon russell,lawrence funderburke for stromile swift,a backup

------------------
    Gene Peterson on the rockets winning the 1995 championship over the Orlando Magic

13. Nomar

Nomar Member

what are his stats

------------------

14. DVauthrin

nomar, russell avgd 17 pts per game as a starter..funderburke 8 off the bench..
    also would u be interested in christie,funderburke for swift, a wose backup than if russell was in dougs place
    christie avg 13/4/4 per game, pts,rbs,assists

------------------

15. Nomar

Nomar Member

that is a really good deal. and if i didnt have really good draft picks, id take it in a split second. but, swift is young as hell.

------------------

16. DVauthrin

i gotcha..
    can i see ur entire roster maybe i have an interest in someone else

------------------