1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank you Santa.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Puedlfor, Dec 22, 2001.

1. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Rockets - 115.
    Bucks - 110.

Man, this feels good.

Cuttino played well, Eddie did as well.

GO ROCKETS!!!!

2. ice pack

ice pack Member

All the Mobley haters can take a seat. If it wasn't for him, we would still be in the shi--er.

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Ah , great game. GO ROCKETS !!

4. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

EDDIE GRIFFIN FOR MVP!!!
    EDDIE GRIFFIN FOR MVP!!!

5. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

How do you spell relief?

Eddie, Cuttino, Mooch, and Walt!!!!!

Thank you Lord Jesus A-men.

6. Everyday Lurker

I'm just really happy for the guys...thats gotta help team morale A LOT.
    (and this board too... ) :D!

#6 Everyday Lurker, Dec 22, 2001
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2001
  7. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Oh thank lawdy!!!!!!!!!!! This was truly a great game. In the final minute, my heart was pounding extremely loud. Eddie Griffin is the real deal. Walt needs to stay in Houston for a LONG time....he's been consistent just about all year.

I'm just waiting for all of those who say that Cuttino is the reason for the Rocket's(past:D ) losing streak to eat their words. I Love Cuttino!!
    Sorry about the rambling...I'm just so damn happy!!!!

Cod

8. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

Griffin! Griffin! Griffin!
    he's the bomb, literally he hit a big one, i love the guy. i'm soo glad this is over, just wait till francis comes back on thurs.

9. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Is the NBA.COM box score incorrect or did we just NOT use our bench tonight?? I was unable to see game but like Willis had 7min? T Mo with 6? What surprised me was Tierre, only getting 5 minutes?? I guess moochie took care of his business?? AHH this can't be true, the bench minutes go 7, 6, 5, 4 - willis, morris, brown, langhi - anybody?? :confused:

10. SteveFrancis3

...And as the Blazers fall to the Suns, the Rockets close in on just 6 games behind the 8th place Blazers with 54 whole games still left to play!

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Your welcome!!!!

Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!!!!

On Vixen, Prancer, Blitzen, and....Tino! ;)

Santa "surf" guy

12. SteveFrancis3

Those numbers are about right LTF. Cato was hustling very well, and Mooch was dishing the ball well. TMo was off tonight airballing two 3's, and Langhi came in for a few minutes looking confused. The same 5 were out there tearing it up pretty much the whole game! :)

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

what a joy!

14. edc

edc Contributing Member

Yep, that's correct.

Why? The Rockets have three days off, and don't even have to worry about travel. The guys in the game had it going, and things ground to a halt in the second quarter.

15. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

For some reason I don't feel horrible when Cato is on the floor right now (except when he has the ball). He actually goes for boards and is playing some D and looking like a real live NBA player. Not a 42 million dollar player, but at least a real player. He had that nice play with about a minute left where he tapped the offensive board to himself and then back to Griff (apparently he was trying to knock it off Mason but at least he was thinking out there) and then with about 35 seconds left he didn't go for any of Mason's pump fakes and eventually helped Mason miss a little jump hook. He even made a few crucial free throws after choking away like 3 in a row.

And damn does this win feel good. I was freakin' when Cassell hit that 3 to tie it but then Fast Eddie stepped up and we actually did it. Thank you Santa.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Finally they stop forcing shots and start passing the ball and look what happens?

I would NEVER b**** at Mobley if he played like this all the time, and I don't mean making his shots, I mean under control and letting the game come to him.

As for Griffin he is always in control, I like him more and more each day.

Who here thinks Rudy might tell KT, take your time to heal?

DaDakota