1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas needs to get with the times and be more progressive

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by donkeypunch, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

He put it in the boobies thread because it's important and he knew boobies would get yall bozos to click.

arkoe and Invisible Fan like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, here we scrutinize and debate on whether it's okay for feminists to let it all hang out, mostly local feminists who covers sports or the weather.

ElPigto likes this.
  3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

why can't this be the thing. equal rights

#CoverYourShit campaign

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I'm confident in my junk cleavage enough to just let it hang out. Who's with me?!?

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Problem is that we can't post pictures either :(, not in the PG-13 forum. Ugh.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

ClutchFans needs to get with the times and be more progressive
    Show me dem t***es!! For Feminism!

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[Deckard type Story]I remember the first time I went to Bali and I didn't know ahead of time the beaches were topless. I got the beach early and it was pretty empty. A relatively attractive women sat down not too far from me and I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then she took her bikini top off. I'm thinking to my self that I must seriously have some major mojo and she was putting on a show just for me. Before I made an ass of myself I noticed that a lot of women were taking their tops off and paying no attention at all to me..

Anyway after about half an hour it didn't seem like much of a big deal all. One thing I heard later was that in Balinese culture the breast weren't considered taboo but showing the inner thigh was. So the bikini bottom was far more scandalous to them. The problem was most European tourists just liked the topless part and could care less about showing inner thigh and the Balinese were happy to take their money than complain.

boomboom and Deckard like this.
  8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Dont post pics and GTFO.

boomboom and Xerobull like this.
  9. Xerobull

[Fatty Type Story]
    I remember the first time we went to Bali and we didn't know ahead of time the beaches were topless. We got the beach early and it was pretty empty. A relatively attractive women sat down not too far from us and I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then she took her bikini top off. I'm thinking to myself that of course she's falling for my typical Fatty mojo and she was putting on a show just for me. Before I committed to just one woman I noticed that a lot of women were taking their tops off and of course they were all also paying attention to me. Then we went to some obscure Houston restaurant that's been closed for 20 years and ate some dish only I know about at sale prices.

B-Bob, donkeypunch, arkoe and 4 others like this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

B-Bob and boomboom like this.
  11. Roscoe Arbuckle

The fish tacos at Cabo were still the best in town that I've had.

Xerobull likes this.
  12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

First, a thanks to @RayRay10 for bumping this thread. The pub our trivia team went to almost every Wednesday for several years is now permanently closed thanks to Covid-19, so I’m raising a glass to the owner, a really nice guy, with the hope that he’ll open another pub somewhere else someday, assuming this madness ever ends. Also, the bump reminded me of the glorious “bumps” that chick had who made those several weeks about 3 years ago (how time flies!) so memorable.

I’m reminded of another topic related story. In the early ‘80’s, my significant other and I went to Europe for 4 months. We headed for Greece and ended up on the island of Ios, where we stayed for 10 days. The artist formerly known as Cat Stevens has (or had then) a beautiful villa on top of a cliff facing the Mediterranean, which might give you an idea of how attractive the island is.

One day, we made our way to a small beach we hadn’t been to before and relaxed in the sun. Lazily looking around, I noticed a chick giving sailboarding lessons to a guy. She was very patient, sailing around effortlessly herself, then helping the guy get on the sailboard and giving instructions. No matter how many times the fellow tried, he would immediately fall off. Intrigued, I paid closer attention. The girl giving instructions was a knockout, wearing bikini bottoms and nothing else. She had a spectacular figure. That was why the dude kept falling off. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

I nudged my significant other, who was topless herself, and pointed to the ongoing comedy. She rose up on her elbows and started to laugh. We watched for about 20 minutes and finally the guy either gave up or ran out of money. The girl walked over and asked if one of us would like a lesson, but we smiled and shook our heads. We had a great time in the islands that year.

RayRay10 and Xerobull like this.
  13. Xerobull

Was it Roger Moore?

14. Buck Turgidson

Same goes for Speedos.

It's not a good look. Other than you, of course.

15. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Progressive Texas!

[​IMG]

Progressive Texas!

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  16. droxford

droxford Member

I'm surprised Louisiana hasn't pushed for the topless women in public. Imaging if Mardis Gras returned to allowing women to flash their boobs! Nowadays, the cops shut that down harshly.

17. Buck Turgidson

Bourbon Street is still "anything goes", the parades have been tamed down

18. Xerobull

This. I saw two strippers giving a guy a bj in the middle of Bourbon st in broad daylight last time I went. It was a pr stunt for some topless place. I have pictures somewhere.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It's a trap.

boomboom and B-Bob like this.
  20. elrond

elrond Member

Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archives? Looks like book 4 comes out in November.

Xerobull likes this.