1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas Mattress Makers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by s land balla, Sep 12, 2017.

1. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Anyone purchased a mattress from Texas Mattress Makers before? Looks like they only sell their own brand of mattresses and have a factory onsite, so I'm wondering how these compare to brand name mattresses from big box stores or online?

2. Nero

Nero Member

I've been sleeping on one of theirs for the last year or so. It is not one of their more expensive ones, it was about $400 qs on sale, so that's the level that it is. It was fine at first, just like most mattresses, but over a relatively short period of time, it has begun to have dips and depressions in it where we sleep, just like most mattresses. I know I'll be replacing it sooner rather than later.

s land balla likes this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Did they save lives during the storm?

4. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Good to know, thanks.

5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Go with Sleep number. Their air mattress system is the only one I've had that doesn't sag etc. We've been through more mattresses than I care to count and have tried all kinds of brands. I need a firm bed and fortunately for me, sleep numbers least expensive bed is also their most firm.