1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

texas fudge?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rubytuesday, Oct 22, 2006.

1. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Contributing Member

since i'm overseas and won't be home for christmas this year, i've been thinking of things to buy online and get shipped for my family and friends back home for gifts.

someone on clutchfans i remember talked about some texas fudge or something. i remember looking at the website and it looked good. now that i'm away, i need to know the website again.

write back and let me know. thanks!! i'm glad the rockets season is starting again, i'll be reading about the games and hearing about them from my dad all season. i'll be home in march and definitely catch some games! and the rodeo too. later and thanks in advance.

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'll get you in touch with some fudge packers.

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I thought this was going to be a thread about Gov. Perry.

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Oh, so you know where they are heh? :D

6. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Thanks Behad.

Ruby I can help you with your order. Ive shipped chocolate all over the world so it's no problem at all. Please feel free to email me with any questions that you may have and I hope to hear from you soon. :cool:

7. rubytuesday

emoreland,

i just sent an email to you through your website. let me know about any holiday specials.

thanks!! and i hope the fudge is good as i've never tried it before. but i'll be sure to do a plug for you if my family loves it!

8. emoreland

Im sorry but could you send that again; I didnt get it for some reason....thanks

9. emoreland

My site isnt sending the information to me for some reason so if you could just email me at clutchcity34@nts-online.net I will be able to help you. Im sorry for the inconvenience.

10. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Only took two replies. I'm so proud of my clutchfans bretheren sometimes...

11. emoreland

RubyTuesday, I got your payment(s) and I just wanted to make sure that you are ordering twice. Can you email me and let me know which flavors you want as well as the address? Thanks again so very much!

Everett

12. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Conducting a business transaction on CF.net?

Emoreland, maybe you should give Clutch a cut for facilitating.

13. emoreland

and maybe if you read my signature you would know that I do. :p

14. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

^ My bad I missed that. Keep up the good work. :D

For my part if I get any architecture contracts or paying gigs for my band through Clutchfans I will donate some of my profits to the tipjar.

15. rubytuesday

I know it's Christmas Eve and bit late to say Merry Christmas, but I know you guys are checking the site even with your family around so Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!

I'm hearing about Rockets games mostly from my dad but I read clutchfans and chron.com weekly to get an update. Sorry to hear about Yao and his injury. I really hope the team pulls together and keeps us afloat so when Yao and Tmac come back, we can make that final push into the playoffs strong!

I wanted to write and say that my parents in Houston got the fudge from Texas Fudge (or Everett) and they love it! My mom says it's good so if anyone needs a gift idea in the future, I (or my mom) can vouch for Texas Fudge.

I am still in Nigeria with my fiance. I was crying yesterday when it hit me I'm not home for the holidays for the first time, but I'll be home soon enough for a few weeks and will catch some Rockets games.

We did just get back (last Monday) from two weeks in New Zealand and we saw the most beautiful place in the world. I love Houston and all, but I'd move to NZ in a heartbeat.

Okay, I'll check back later. Happy holidays to everyone and even the new people (I noticed there are lots of 2006 members) that don't know me.

-ruby

16. Omer

Omer Member

ROFL, I was seriously LOL for like 30 seconds at that.