1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans Training Camp 2022

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Kemahkeith, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Being displaced in upstate NY I have always come to the Texans Training Camp thread for news and information about Texans training camp. I have not seen on this year, so I thought I would kick start it. I'm not boots on the ground in H-Town, nor do i get tweets or Insta posts, but I can list what I have seen looking for info so far, hoping others will take this and run with it with posts and such.

Training Camp day 1-
    https://www.houstontexans.com/news/texans-camp-day-1-harris-hits

RunninRaven, Rudyc281 and cmoak1982 like this.
  2. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

3. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

4. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Rudyc281 likes this.
  5. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I try so hard to read through these reports...but I just can't deal with how Harris thinks EVERYTHING is AMAZING. 80% of the names he mentions I've never heard of, so it's hard for me to imagine any of what he is talking about will really matter. I wish he was a little more even handed so I had some idea of when his positivity is actually meaningful.

Fulgore, clos4life, studogg and 6 others like this.
  6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

You ain't lying. For years I've experienced this with the Texans. Truth comes out during game time.

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

9. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Thank You..........I am not a Jon Harris fan nor a Vanerpump fan when it comes to listening them do there show on 610, number one there typically not going to say ANYTHING controversial and everything is rainbows and unicorns. I get that Vanndy is the voice of the Texans and he cant go and talk about anything negative but come on man, if ya cant be honest and have your own take don't have a show where you blow smoke up my skirt. I dont mind Vandy when he calls the game, its just anything from a reporters perspective that I cant stand, when they come on the radio I turn it every time