1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by bigred77, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigred77

bigred77 Member

Not sure if this should go on the Texan's forum or the BBS classifieds forum so I'll post in both (I think its applicable). Mod's please remove if this is against any rules I'm not aware of.

I have a pair of Texan's season tickets I'm looking to sell. I bought better seats through StubHub and am looking to unload the first pair of tix.

My 2 seats are in the 6th row of section 650. Perfect sightlines all over the field. I'm looking to just recoup my money that i paid for them, not trying to swing a profit. Both tickets must be bought together and I'm asking $1,500 for the pair (all 10 home games included).

Tickets are in hand and I'm willing to hand deliver. Must be in the greater houston area. Please send a PM or email with any questions. I will update this thread once they sell.

Thanks,

2. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

Well considering my seats are 4 sections away from yours and I paid half of that for 2 tickets. I would say you ARE trying to swing for a profit.

$38 a seat. (38*2*10)= $760

So please tell me how you ended up paying $1500.

#2 Aggie2012, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

If he bought them secondhand, it's very likely he paid near $1500, including taxes and fees and crap.

Average markup on Texans' tickets is near 100% this year, this town is absolutely drunk on football.

4. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

Good thing I started buying season tickets in 2010. I would never pay 100% markup for a season tickets. That's just ridiculous.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Early bird gets the worm. I'm still trying to make back the money I had to plunk down in PSL fees in order to get my season tickets. No shame in the reselling game.

6. bigred77

bigred77 Member

Bought through stub hub (after it was announced all texans season tickets were sold out. I'm on the official texans waiting list as well)

Tickets are still available. I've received emails/PMs but nobody has yet set up definitive plans fir purchase. I will update threads when they sell.

7. bigred77

bigred77 Member

SOLD!!!

Just an FYI for those who stumble across this thread...

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.