1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans Practice Tickets?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RunninRaven, Jul 26, 2003.

1. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw in the Chronicle that the Texans are now opening some practices up to the public. I entertained thoughts of going and watching, but I also noticed that you have to have a ticket to get into the practice. The tickets are free, from what I understand, but you have to get it. Anyone know where these tickets are obtained?

2. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

They gave out the tickets at every Folleys (?) a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if it was just for this practice or all of them.

You might want to register at Texans.com and ask them on there message board. I remember they were talking about the practice tickets a week or so before they were released. Someone might even have an extra ticket you can get.

Hope it helps and if you go have fun.

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

cool, thanks, Blatz

4. drapg

drapg Member

Foley's gave ot 8 tickets per person for any 1 practice. My friend and I picked up the tickets for Aug. 11 and Aug 13 training camps.

I'm pumped!