1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans need at secondary

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by famicom, Nov 4, 2003.

1. famicom

famicom Member

I know it was a great sighting to see Matt stevens not playing...and the secondary looked a lot better with Glenn back in...I remember a couple games ago where the commentators were talking about the Texans should use their top pick to pick up the safety from Notre Dame...does anyone know how good he really is, or seen him play?

2. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

I don't know about the guy from Notre Dame, but the top safety in the draft, if he choses to come out, is without a doubt Sean Taylor from Miami. The guy is an athletic freak, and will likely be a top 10 pick.

3. MykTek

MykTek Member

i think w/ a secondary that includes glenn,coleman,brown and macree is gonna be fine for now.....i think we really should upgrade our D line....but there isn't really anyone that stands out to mind right now....

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I think they need a corner to replace glenn eventually or so that Coleman can move to safety.