1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IROC it, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I can see why Carr played last week not at 100% rather than Ragone.

2. JamesC

JamesC Member

I was dissapointed by the outcome but I cant blame Ragone. I also think Hollings tiptoes though the holes too much. Davis hits the hole without hesitation and drives forward.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

What's up with Davis? How come he didn't play? he was suited up and everything.

4. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

i believe he had a deep thigh bruise

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

my thought exactly...this felt like a scrimmage...i fell asleep at halftime and woke up in the fourth!

when i heard it was ragone and hollings, i knew it was gonna be ugly...

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

watching ragone did give me a far greater appreciation of david carr, though. 19-10 is even more impressive.

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I switched it after the 1st quarter. It was unwatchable. I'd rather watch the cowboys lose.

I just hope Carr and DD are healthy for the game with the nashville tittie boys. We can really play spoiler in that game if we're somewhat healthy.

8. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

The Jags were jumping up and down like they beat our real team. I know if Carr and DD were healthy it would have been a different story.

9. Remix

Remix Member

Anyone know why Gary Walker isnt playing? i dont understand how having turf toe for five weeks when the team is really banged up in the middle keeping you out.

10. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

uh, he's out for the year. They've put a cast from his foot to his ankle. Now it just has to heal.

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

:p

12. JamesC

JamesC Member

At the time, we didnt beat their real team either.

13. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Jimmy was out but atleast they had Taylor in the backfield and Leftwhich. We had maybe the worst QB and RB (as of now) in the league out there yesterday. Payback will be nothing nice next season.

14. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Speaking of payback...I didn't watch all of the game, so I don't know, but did the guy that layed that dirty hit on JJ Moses get any type of retaliatory hit yesterday during the game? If I'm on the Texans, and we are behind twenty something to zero in the 4th quarter and little that I do will effect the outcome of the game, I get a full head of steam and lay that sum b**** out when he isn't looking. Teammates should protect each other.

15. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

I forgot his first name but his last name is Redmond and no the Texans didn't hit him at all. Its not really a team with an exciting personality. If it was a team like the Ravens or Bucs he would have paid for that and he deserves it.

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm thinking maybe the Texans "payback" was the way we won the (first) game. That had to kill the Jags. But I agree, I would have liked to see someone go after that turdball Glanville style. :D

17. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

You mean Buddy Ryan style. http://www.houstonprofootball.com/log/log14.html