1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Terrorist Attack in Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Nov 27, 2015.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

This is straight Nazi imagery.

Compare something like the Nazi propaganda film The Eternal Jew (1940). This is from Wikipedia:

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And to top it off, both are talking about Semites.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Look out, it's Muhammad!

[​IMG]

No, wait. . . .

4. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

As expected, the apologists go back to the Nazi metaphors. Wow, you equated vermin to rats. Congratulations Larry.

Unfortunately, the only thing Jews were doing wrong was being too good at business. Cunning, maybe, but not physically bringing the fight and explosives to the rest of the world. Not protecting a stone age ideology that none of them had the courage to reform. There are far too many gray area's in Islam and the Quran that lead to violence - something you could never say for the Jews.

And you're a sheltered lot, you sit behind your computers all day, eating chips, masturbating to weird p*rn, not really going trying to understand anything other than what your party agree's with in the mainstream media.

Step outside your comfort zone. Don a disguise, go around mosque's, learn arabic and farsi, and speak to the average muslim when he doesn't see an "imperialistic" westerner around him. You don't have to travel to the Islamic world - this is happening right in your backyard. And you'll find yourself not surprised at all that Islam is heading the way it is.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This douche worked for law enforcement.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

ver·min
    noun
    wild mammals and birds that are believed to be harmful to crops, farm animals, or game, or that carry disease, e.g., foxes, rodents, and insect pests.

You'd do best to not equate humans to animals unless you want to sound like a bigoted ******* and generally an awful person.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

7. VanityHalfBlack

So much for those refugees. That screening process just to get here to the U.S is just flat out ridiculous.

8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

تو فارسي حرف مي زني؟

9. Honey Bear

And let me emphasize, no one is forcing muslims into gas chambers.

No one is saying they need to be deported, or because of a high incidence (over 33% in England) of first cousin marriages they are predisposed to be social deviants.

I think they can CONTINUE integrate into society. I think they CAN let go of the inevitable bitterness that comes out when speaking of the lands that have given them countless opportunities.

But in order to do that, reform is necessary. Accepting one's own ideological flaws, instead of steadfastly denying it and sweeping it under the rug with all the other gray area's of Islam we see everywhere, will contribute to more tension between muslims and the civilized world. Otherwise, every time you encounter some adversity, every time you're in a hole, the lure of fundamentalism is right there. Watching, waiting, ready to scoop up the weak.

So it is ego, along with the rhetoric of Mohammed, that has created a whirlpool of death and destruction. Fear of the unknown. This might sound harsh, but it's similar to stockholm syndrome. A person just doesn't know any better, so they get extremely defensive and aggressive when presented with progressive options. And the rest of you clowns are too worried about being liked and agreeable to do anything about it.

That is, until the fight is brought to your doorstep.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

11. Honey Bear

I often equate my sexual prowess to that of the Tiger - majestic and ferocious in it's appetite. And my appetite to that of the Bonobo.

Humans have long had their traits compared to animals.

Only an actual rodent would be offended by that. You're not a rodent, are you?

Here, you equate the Nazi philosophy of genocide with a man asking for a victimized people to look within themselves, look at the world around them, then take the steps forward for their own long term benefit.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You equated "modern Muslims" to rats....why do I have to tell you why that's f'ed up?

Comparisons to Nazi propaganda are rarely as accurate as it was comparing you talk about how the "modern Muslim" creeping and crawling in the shadows....I mean that's literally something said about Jews by the Nazis.

I seriously hope you weren't expressing your true thoughts on the issue, there's no place in civilization for bigoted assholes who think that way.

1 person likes this.
  13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/AHpv4an2TE">pic.twitter.com/AHpv4an2TE</a></p>&mdash; Shawn Garrett (@ShawnGarrett) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShawnGarrett/status/670468471856218114">November 28, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stop being such a liberal!

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's nothing conservative or liberal about calling someone out for being an ignorant bigoted ******* when they are actually being one. Neither "side" has a monopoly on ignorant bigoted assholes despite what some think.

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

In general, if people want to deal with Ronny/honeybear, they should do everyone else a favor and note quote him/it/her. Life's too short for that crap.

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The quotation is specific to rats.

You're starting to sound like that Dos Equis guy, The Most Interesting Man in the World. I can see you in disguise at the mosque, speaking farsi to the average Muslim. . . . Was it scary?

And, do you know when the stone age was?

Hey, help us out and list some of those "gray areas" in the Quran you're talking about.

18. Honey Bear

I equated the behavioral patterns of a group of people to an animal - just like I equate the behavior of kids to monkeys or baboons when they act wild, out of control and jump off stairs.

By being so afraid of leaving the world of PC talking points, you enable a destructive culture amongst the blind in society. You're allowing your best friend to shoot up, and looking the other way because that's what you think, a friend does. All forms of media are heavily biased, one isn't better than the other. It's time you make the decision of whether you want to see the light, or you want to keep running circles in the darkness and "guessing", "deferring", "throwing out" things without all the information.

Well you're talking to a type A. I've done my research by working IN the field.

You're playing with the big boys now.

The one guy who's made moves in his life, who knows when and how to put his foot on the accelerator, is telling you it's time to be your own person. Ahmed the "clock" boy, Mr. persecuted because of my religion, turns out to be a puppet for his dad's political agenda and once they take the offer to move to Qatar, want $15 million for who knows what. The whole, I'll be holy when it suits me and exploitative and capitalistic when I sense an opportunity doesn't sound very Islamic to me, now, does it?

This is the new age western muslim culture. 75% of which is not covered by the media. And it's why these terrorists, with Paris being the latest example, are all homegrown. Supposedly normal, well adjusted muslims living in the West, who cross the fence in the blink of an eye. Who want the ultimate form of glory in the words of Mohammed.

Can you explain that to me, Larry? Is it so wrong, to ask someone to look within themselves and strive to change for the better?

You've been taken hostage, and don't even know it.

19. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Don't know how Honey Bear hasn't been banned yet.

20. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

It's like he's a liberal plant putting on an act to confirm everyone's worst fears about Trump supporters.

Even the trolliest trolls in this godforsaken corner of the BBS can't get behind Trump... except for this guy.