1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tequila para todos!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Jul 12, 2001.

Tags:
  1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

me too and it's 10 in the morning [​IMG]

------------------
    "The things I enjoy most, I suck at:
    1) Sex: everything's fine until she makes noises." - Achebe

3. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

DUDE, I love tequila, and I love this web site!

One day I hope to make a pilgrimage to Jalisco and work on an agave "plantation" for a few days. I'm gonna do it too.

I'm going to go into my kitchen and go get a little of my Tres Generaciones tequila and drink it right now.

Jealous, aren't ya'll.

------------------
    DREAMer's Rocket Page

4. haven

haven Member

Yick! Tequila... ugh.

Can't drink the stuff... except in margaritas. And it's not because I have a weak stomach; whisky, rum, and even vodka all go down fine. There's just something about it that makes me wretch anytime I try to drink it.

Ugh... time for a nice red snapper :p. Well, if I were at home.

------------------
    Clutchcity.net... source for all your Rockets, Astros, political, music, humor, and Gordita news.