1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TB IS BOOMIN

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by tmoney1101, Oct 23, 2020.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

2. Buck Turgidson

This just makes their games that much more watchable and hateable.

AleksandarN and STR8Thugg like this.
  3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Just like Belichick TB don’t give a **** who's on his team as long as they can play.

4. Buck Turgidson

Nah, I love it, absolute perfect place for him. I just don't like Tom Brady because he's an *******.

I wish the Texans had the balls to sign a questionable character or three who can play. Remains to be seen what AB can do, so hell yeah I'll watch.

AleksandarN and tmoney1101 like this.
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

He still has bombs ticking so even if he flies straight by some act of god, good chance he blows up because of his past. The legal baggage seems unsustainable. Even within the game of football, he's burned two coaches so far who are generally considered decent humans. It's just gravity. Train wreck incoming.

#5 PhiSlammaJamma, Oct 24, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  6. raining threes

As it should be

7. raining threes

Hating on greatness

Agreed, until this changes the Texans won't be winning anything

8. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Wish the Texans adopted this philosophy to a certain extent.

9. STR8Thugg

If I'm wrong I'll gladly eat crow. Maybe AB has changed, but this feels like a ticking time bomb.

Unless he gets 10-15 targets per game he will eventually explode. Even when he was in Pittsburgh and JJSS started going off he was still getting roughly the same amount of targets, but for whatever reason it pissed him off that another WR was getting shine.

I don't see how they'll fit him in to an already loaded offense with Godwin, Evans, their TEs, Jones, and Fournette.

10. Buck Turgidson

No, just hating on assholeness.

There's no question he's great. Best ever.

11. STR8Thugg

I imagine being around this guy:

[​IMG]

For 20 years would make even the most friendly person look like Alec Baldwin.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  12. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Here is the thing when you TB on your team. Everyone knows who's the boss, so if you act up, they will just let him go and they will keep chugging along. Who's going to argue with a guy that has been to 9 superbowls and winning 6 of them. It's like questioning Jordan. You don't have a leg to stand up regardless of how good you our.

tinman likes this.