1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers New Logo/Helmet Coming

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Lil Pun, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Mr. Space City

am i the only one that REALLY likes the bucs current uniform?

2. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Nope. I for one think they have the best unis in the league with the wine and pewter color scheme. I might nitpick a bit with the orange, but I suppose they want to nod to their creamsicle days (for some reason, I would rather not think of having a consecutive loss record that will probably never be broken).

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Good for them, last one turned the franchise around. It's shocking to think there are near adults who don't remember when the Bucs, Patriots and Colts used to suck for years on end with rosters full of #1 pics.

4. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

O.T. ... I watched the most random movie clip from 1989 and realized something about the Buccanneers. In the entire franchise existence, they never had a good offense... not one single year in the top 10 for total offense and only one season where they finished in top 10 for points per game. From some of the Tampa games I've watched over the years, it almost wouldn't hurt them to punt the ball on first down. They've only had about five seasons where they didn't finish in the bottom half of the league.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h2eFp2ub03s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>We were so excited about our new look, we couldn't wait any longer to share it with you!
    READ: <a href="http://t.co/QfP0PkdXCM">http://t.co/QfP0PkdXCM</a> <a href="http://t.co/DIVdoqtzcl">pic.twitter.com/DIVdoqtzcl</a></p>&mdash; Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@TBBuccaneers) <a href="https://twitter.com/TBBuccaneers/statuses/440487716581421056">March 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

calculator-style digits for the jersey numbers? R U KID'N ME?

Yuck, puke, vomit vomit puke.

7. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Those are ugly as hell.

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

The creamsicle color does not go with the pewter at all and the numbers look ridiculous.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Worst uniforms in the NFL. I didn't think anybody could pass the Jags, but this is worse.

10. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

11. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

At least, it's not as tragic as their offense.

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Compared to the rest of the uniform, the helmets ain't so bad.

13. YoMing

YoMing Member

I actually kind of like the style they chose for the jersey numbers.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. dkamberi25

dkamberi25 Member

The only thing I like about the uni is the way Bucs looks on the sleeve. Other than that it looks like a failed relationship between the Titans jersey and a calculator.

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I actually like the road jerseys a little bit. Those home jerseys are atrocious though. They also figured out a way to ruin one of the cooler helmets in the NFL. With that being said, I wish the Texans would move to a more modern look, but I know the conservative nature of the organization (and really, the owner) will probably want to keep the same theme forever.

17. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Why would they destroy my beloved Bucs jersey and replace it with one of the most hideous in the NFL? :mad: Was having back to back terrible head coaches not enough punishment?

18. Mr. Space City

terrible terrible terrible

looks like an arena football league uniform

how you go from dope **** like this

[​IMG]

to this?!?!?

[​IMG]

:mad:

19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Yeah, those are bad. Nike sucks at the NFL.