1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Syrian chemical attack survivor completely humiliates Hillary and CNN for their hypocrisy in Syria

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Apr 9, 2017.

1. dmoneybangbang

It's embarrassing that LIlTexx and Bobby don't even understand the situation.

2. dmoneybangbang

Why? You'd still blast Obama if he did it without congressional approval, that's what sad.

3. dmoneybangbang

So what's the Trump follow up plan? Cruise missiles were launched and did very minimal damages as key assets already left the Syrian airbase. What's the plan stan?

4. dmoneybangbang

What the rubes don't understand is that Russia is why this situation has no easy answer. They don't even acknowledge that Russia has put its military in that region in order to make a statement against using any sort of significant military action against Assad.

I don't understand why LilTexx and Bobby would embarrass themselves like so.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

So you understand the situation much better than the man who survived the attack. The liberals are truly unbelievable - they know what's best for EVERYBODY - even chemical attack survivors!

6. dmoneybangbang

Where did I say I know what's best for everybody? Putting words in my mouth is the hallmark of weak little man.

Did the survivor mention that Russia is propping up with Assad regime? Did he mention that Russia is far more capable military conventionally and unconventionally than we've faced since WW2? Did he mention how Europe probably doesn't want to dragged into a major war with their neighbor?

What's truly unbelievable is how folks like you are so partisan you use tragedy to bash your political opponents. Truly pathetic thread that you started.

Now run along child.

7. bigtexxx

You're defensive because this chemical survivor smacked down Hillary's sad political attack. He silenced the liberals' point, and now you're defensive and lashing out. Can't say I'm surprised. You got called out.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  8. dmoneybangbang

LOL. You are so weak it's hilarious, you can't even talk about the issue at hand but resort to weak partisan attacks. I called you out for you weakness. Run along child.

9. dmoneybangbang

And don't forget....

joshuaao, dobro1229 and No Worries like this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why don't you address my post? Are you too much of a coward or do you admit that you and your repub friends are just bs artists? Have some guts. Don't be afraid to debate me.

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's funny how they were against attacking Syria for using chemical weapons in 2013 but are for it now. They are just empty people.

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Twitter gold.

Waiting for Trump to tweet that he never tweeted that.

13. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

[​IMG]

He's got a long way to go to bomb as many people as Obama has just in 2016 ALONE. And what about drone strikes?
    Trump just doesn't have what it takes to indiscriminately kill innocent children like his predecessors did. What a p***y. Sad.

14. bigtexxx

How many from Obama targeting Assad? Even after Assad crossed Obama's red line.

pwn3d

15. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

It's still early, man. Trump may just have what it takes to be as homicidal as past American leaders -- but I'm sorry -- so far he's showing what might be perceived in some quarters as restraint and regard for human life.

16. dmoneybangbang

Because removing Middle Eastern dictators has gone over so well for the US and its allies....

[​IMG]

It's like you have no understanding of geopolitical issues.....

17. bigtexxx

Obama trusted Assad to get rid of his chemical weapons, and have Russia audit the results!

Talk about no understanding of geopolitical issues! LOL

18. dmoneybangbang

LOL.... just like we did with Saddam for over two decades? Remind me how things have been in the Middle East after we sent ground troops into Iraq a second time?

So what's the next plan of action LilTexxx, that is after we sent missiles into airfields that were tipped off they were coming? LOL.

19. bigtexxx

They were doing OK until Obama cut and run from Iraq, and ISIS rose to power! Obama's Middle East track record is abysmal.

cml750 likes this.
  20. dmoneybangbang

LOL doing OK? Hundreds of thousands of civilians murdered is doing ok? ISIS is an offshoot of Al-Qaeda that wasn't even defeated under Bush Jr., they just changed their name!

And you mean how Obama merely followed the arrangement of leaving Iraq that was put into place by the Bush Jr administration?

US track record in the middle east is abysmal. Christ you have no idea..... perhaps you will volunteer and be part of the ground surge?