1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Syria] For the rebels of Aleppo: It's all over but the crying

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

Don't know how I feel about this , it's way better than a building's manager throwing cocktail party in celebration of civilians executions. France &Germany were above anyone morally,but they're risking another terrorist attack

2. WNBA

WNBA Member

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

our building's plumber thinks RT news is just a pure propaganda

4. WNBA

WNBA Member

He may have his brain washed out by msm media. Now those are real propaganda.

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I thought Assad was aligned with the evil atheistic Soviet-inspired Vladimir Putin. This doesn't sound like something someone in such a position would say.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Russia isn't the Soviet Union, right? Why would his comment in anyway show that Assad wasn't aligned with Putin? Are you trying to claim they aren't aligned?

You have a very strange grasp of events. I don't mean that in a good or bad way. It's just really strange.

7. Cohete Rojo

Putin worked for the KGB and once said the collapse of the Soviet Union was the greatest political catastrophe of the 21st Century. Obviously the Soviet Union in no way inspired Putin.

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

9. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Cheer up. Your Kingdom is still slaughtering and starving Muslims/ Infidels in Yemen.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Glynch I don't questions your intention, but you know terrible things paved on good intentions.

I didn't go after you personally, I questioned your opinion which I think is terribly misguided

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Again, what was the point of your post? Are you trying to say that Putin and Assad aren't allies?

12. Cohete Rojo

Why are you so mad? The violence in Aleppo is over. Isn't that what you wanted to see happen?

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

From where are you detecting anger? I was asking you for clarification about your post. There was no anger involved at all. I presumed you posted for a reason. Maybe you just posted random things and thoughts with absolutely no reason for it. If so let me know.

Are you now saying that you weren't trying to imply that Assad is not an ally of Putin's?

14. Cohete Rojo

"Rebels" needlessly attack buses en route to carry people away from towns besieged by "rebels". Got to love the blind eye that many of Assad's critics turn towards these terrorists. Every possible "war crime" Assad has been accused of, these terrorist have been accused all the same.

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

yea right ,you're simply genius

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Russian ambassador assassinated in Turkey.

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

In effort to reach out to intelligent life out there , I've this to say

-Aleppo has a population of 2.5 milllion , 20% Christians .
    -a city that hosted Christians refugees through out history
    -Those Christian were the one who named Khalifa Omer as the "pharouq=Savior" in Aramic language

and more recently when Assad bouchring campaign flourished ,they had two of the highest ranking Christian Bioship blaming him for the killing, publicly in a BBC interview ,they disappeared from the planet after that while they were on their way to refugee camp mission

[​IMG]

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/world/meast/syria-civil-war/

*Yemen civilian casualties are around 4000 ,Syrian civilian casualties exceeded 700,000

18. Nivos

Nivos Member

I'm proud to say that the Israeli citizens donated in a big internet rally for the past 3 days over 150,000$ and tons of warm close to our neighbours that suffer on our northern borders . Everyone I know have chipped in and it fills my heart with hope.
    Political right or wrong aside, there are people suffering there, winter is coming and the Syrians need our help. No matter which side they support.
    Let the politicians play the war games and try and help as much as we can instead of pointing fingers all over for blame and revenge.

19. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hey I guess a little food alleviates the suffering of the Syrians and perhaps even alleviates a bit the consciences of a minority in Israel who are not down with the wars..

20. Cohete Rojo

Add Homs to the list.