1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Swoly-D and DaDakota need a time out from each other.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Xerobull, Oct 12, 2011.

1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Most definitely Javal_lon is in a class of his own as far as giving a damn about a comma here, or a punc mark there... As long as you get the pt. Thats all that matters. Using the race card is strictly his way of informing stereotypes in a humorous way... Kinda fly how I talk in 3rd person huh, Titanic?.. Or 2nd ...or 1st?.. How many are there anyhow??
    **** it Im sure you'll tell me!!!

2. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

No for real bro... Im sayin meet me to have a drink and have a good time... Whats wrong with fellowship?... TVs, alcohol, women, drunk men talking sports ****... Im just extending my hand as courtesy... If you come through, we'll have a good time... I'm there every Saturday for the specials and Sunday for the games.... Join me!!!

3. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Like I completely lost you there.

People are telling you its not about grammar but more of proper sentence structure, I mean I have no idea what you said there.

Titanic? It's like.. where the hell did that come from. It's as if a random word appears out of nowhere in your sentences and it makes it all the CHEESE more confusing.

Do you mean tertiary? Because Titanic is a big boat.

4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Titanic was a poke at shipwreck sir.. If you try not to follow me , then you'll probably be able to follow me... Look flams, keep moving along, okay buddy...
    Nothing wrong with my sentence structure.. My words are just alternative expressions... Punctuation isnt a concern via internet chatter... Sorry to disappoint everyone for my lack of punctuality etiquette...

5. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Man. You really aren't educated. Now I just feel mean.

i sorry for hatin .. , i jus be a playahata ... cant help mahself ... it cause i sad inside mane ... i got no meanin in my life, mane ... 1 3 4!!! ... ! ...

6. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Glad I can be of service.. I have a great supplier, who can prescribe some herbal ****, to help you with your playahatin wayz.. Sounds like stress to me though.. But I'll check for you shippy

7. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Ok I don't know if you're going for some Confucius style quote there but I don't get it.

I'm just giving you my 2 cent, if you honestly think there is nothing wrong with your sentence structure then well...cool.

I mean I'm not arguing with you I'm just letting you know that it's pretty difficult to understand what you say most of the time.

8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

9. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Were you an English teacher in your youthful days?... You should unretire if so... You have an obvious passion for vocabulary and language skills... I commend you for carrying your work with you, over all these years... But you cant save everybody... You know english isnt the only language right?... Even today's modern "english" is considered broken to other traditional , english speaking countries..

10. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I don't... I'm just telling you it's hard to understand what you say with all your slangs and whatnot put together. You don't need to get that defensive...

Alright I'm done here.

11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Next up???

12. The Drake

The Drake Member

I'm going to go ahead and call this bout in favor of javal_lon.

He's remained cool and stuck to his guns while all comers have melted down to various degrees.

[​IMG]

13. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Why buy a book when you have clutchfans? Threads like this is all the entertainment I need. You may proceed with your fighting.

[​IMG]

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

More like "decided it wasn't worth their time."

15. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Make it worth mine then.... Enlighten me!!!

16. The Drake

The Drake Member

I'm not too sure about that. I haven't looked at the timestamps, but shipwreck and flamingdts seemed to be going back and forth long enough to void the "not worth my time" card.

17. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

LOL... Im married, I've had plenty of practice .... I dont lose battles because I dont compete in them...

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You guys win, I'm out.

19. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Were u ever in?

20. The Drake

The Drake Member

[​IMG]

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS