1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Swoly-D and DaDakota need a time out from each other.

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Xerobull, Oct 12, 2011.

1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TG4f9zR5yzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Swoly this is all your fault.... I stuck my chest out like you and took the blows... Now Im looking for backup and youre standin there chillin... Ive held my own but now I need reinforcements... **** it wheres DD!!!!

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

<s>Dood</s> Maine, that's like the only, if not most, coherent thing you've said all thread, and it's even missing a bunch of apostrophes [face palm]. :eek: Come on, now... I can't defend bad grammar.

#223 SwoLy-D, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

You too Swoly? Guess Ill talk in metaphors since slang is frowned upon in this social instution of high standards..

5. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

fixed. ;)

6. SwoLy-D

Fixed your addressing comma, contraction, comma splice, spelling, and ending punctuation. Good try, ascaptjack. :p

7. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

waste of time mane... Im still a grand!!..Its my ambition!!!.. Since we aint partnas anymore ... Heres where you can exit sir

[​IMG]

8. SwoLy-D

Well done. I didn't have to correct your tags. ;)

Wait, so... you were driving all along? :confused:

9. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

LIKE A BOSS!!!

mane.

10. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

11. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

I've got to hand it to you javal_lon on the moratorium on complete sentences. Those ellipses are really powerful. I mean why complete an entire sentence when you can get the jist of it across and keep it going...

Just don't put spaces between the word, and the punctuation mark. You sound like you don't know how to speak English.

12. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

didnt know I was being graded on punctuation and proper grammar... If I had known beforehand , i would have made sure its worse... And no, I dont know how to speak English... You cant tell??

13. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

fixed. ;)

14. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

fixed what?...Yall gonna have your hands full tryna correct my grammar every post.... Good luck mane!!!.. To those who try , meet me at the Fox N Hound , Willowbrook area.... Free round of Conjour cognac for some, free verbal azzwhippin for others... Watch me work!!!

15. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Life lesson: you will always be judged by the things you say, and how you say them.

16. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Life Lesson to you comin from me : Not where I'm from and care to go... Thats whats important.. This is time I use to kill in between what I do now, and what Im doing later.... Worrying about someones judgement on here(of all social networks I participate in ) is quite a stretch for someone like me.. Not sayin others shouldnt give a damn, but its 100% certified when talkin about this dude right here.... Because Im sure others on here take applause and their reps by their internet peers very seriously, I'm not going to comment about how I feel others should take this site.. Im all for opinions and proper grammar mane..

Funny how jokling around turns into a life lesson dont doesnt apply ...LOL, yall too much !!!

1 person likes this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

I like how half the people are just posting pictures and trolling while others are taking it serious. As far as grammar goes.... who cares? Firefox only autocorrects spelling... How am I suppose to fix my grammar? Unless Clutch secretly raises our member ranking by how well we type, then I'm all game ;)

18. SwoLy-D

:confused: Really?

19. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Typing in sounded-out-spoken slang with no proper punctuation, completely butchered phonetically-derived spelling of words, and inexplicable ellipses placed wherever isn't poor grammar. It's not using "its" vs it's" or "your" vs "you're." It's a refutation of reading and writing, and your own ability to compose sentences in the English language.

Hell I'm not even the grammar police. I don't give a f**k how poorly your posts are constructed. That's Swoly's card. I just responded to javal_lon's attempt and persistence to defend his illiteracy, and hiding behind bullsh!t the race card deflection.

Typing in full sentences. No. ***** it, full ideas, is the real life equivalent of dressing formally. You do this, at social functions and work events, not for yourself or your own vanity, but as a measure of respect for others. Type or dress as you please, and I will judge your intellect, and capability accordingly.

We're all just toying with javal_lon anyways to keep this thread alive and to convince the playground fat kids to come back and thumb war, one last time.

1 person likes this.
  20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Hehe. Dipping into the classic "meet me somewhere" troll card. Now we're getting somewhere.

I mean...

Wack! Dipn' tha troll card that be sayin' 'meet me somewhere'. Now y'all trippin mane!