1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Swagger" on Apple TV

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Williamson, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

There is a new tv show on Apple TV produced by Kevin Durant. It follows a 14 year old phenom through his experience chasing the number 1 spot in the rankings and his dream of the NBA. His coach is played by O'Shea Jackson, the son of Ice Cube. I am currently on episode 3 and I'm enjoying it. Also, I was super excited to hear the theme song and realize it was by local rapper Tobe Nwigwe. It's good to see his star rising.

Very neat tv show for those of us who love basketball.

Reeko and i3artow i3aller like this.