1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

strip club sex question

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Shandon Anversen, Jul 23, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Shandon Anversen

True statement:

The best way to “hook up” with a dancer is to know someone in the business. If you’re good friends with one of the girls, the manager, the DJ, the owner, etc. you’re “the safe dick”. I know one manager at a local club that has slept with, I believe, every girl that works there. And it’s not that he blackmails or forces them to. It’s the old allure of “status” and “power” that draws them to him. Plus, why be the only girl that HASN’T slept with him? I know, it doesn’t make sense, but neither do they. Bad decision making is part of the package with dancers.

The last dancer I was sleeping with (at least on the regular) was a real piece of work. Separated from her husband. Illegal immigrant from Guatemala. But absolutely the freakiest woman you’ll ever meet. In the car, outside, at the club, with friends, with her on again/off again girlfriend, it didn’t matter. She was all for it. You name position.

Too bad she was crazy. When I broke it off with her, she took it upon herself to bash in my car window. Then the b**** had the nerve to call me afterwards like nothing was wrong and nothing happened.

“Hey. Whatcha doin’ later on? You wanna get together? How’s your car?”

[​IMG]

Oh well, that part of the game, I guess.

True Statement:

Getting laid at the club has little to do with money, if you have “game.” Most dancers know – before they even talk to you – if they want to sleep with you. All the talk is bullsh!t.

A friend of mine actually talked to a dancer in a completely different language (Poody Tang). She didn’t hear a word he was saying, but kept responding like “Yea! Really! I like that too!” He’s talking like “Sadda Tay! To the Wappy Tappy! Wizzi Wizzi!” and this girl is holding a conversation in English!!! Hilarious. All that and all she wanted was to take him home.

2. Shandon Anversen

strip clubs are comedy clubs.

3. Timing

Timing Member

Is it just me or is Verse just way too into strip clubs? [​IMG]

------------------
    First the Sopranos and now Eddie Griffin... thank you New Jersey!

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

This reminds me... I have to update my virus protection on my PC. Thanks.

------------------
    "I'll tell you this, the older I get, the less I trust people. It's true. It's damn true." -- gr8-1 going through some growing pains.

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I had no idea strippers were such sluts.

------------------
    All hail Fadeaway's Cyberfish -- your 2000-2001 BobFinn* Fantasy Basketball League Champions!

6. Shandon Anversen

it amazes me how judgmental people can be. i'm not sure where in this thread i have "bragged". and i'm not sure why he felt the need to grow keyboard balls, either.

this is just an account of things i've been through in my life. apparently, there are MILLIONS of other people who go to these clubs, too. i'm guessing kingrene has gone, too.

hell, who hasn't bought into the fantasy? what i'm saying is that it really isn't worth it, despite the "fun" you have. especially, if you're spending buku loot.

but for me to ask for feedback and tell of my experiences is bragging and makes me "PITIFUL".

take your judgements and shove them straight up your tight ass.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Well, strippers, just like the rest of us, are sleeping with somebody. It's no suprise that they sleep with the people they meet at work....Just like many of us do.

I've never been that lucky if that's what you want to call it. I've never seen anything either, but it doesn't surprise me that it happens. All I do know, for you Texans, is that the Canadian money will get you a lot more than you can dream of is the United States. And I've only been to three strip clubs in my life.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

8. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I detected no brag.

Rocket River

------------------

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You have GOTSTA BE KIDDING RIGHT?
    Every Prostitute ain't Pretty Woman
    and that sh*t about dancing they
    way through College is more Fantasy
    than anything [there maybe a few but
    not that many by my account]

FadeAway I would have never thought
    you so nieve :)

Rocket River

------------------

11. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

12. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

"Just 'cuz she dances go-go
    It don't make her a ho, no
    Maxine, put your dance shoes on
    We going to the disco
    We gonna eeeelope to Meeeexico
    Called up my mama, said I'm in love with a stripper, yo"
    - Wyclef "Perfect Gentleman"

Oh, and I think Patrick Ewing knows something about sex with strippers . . .

------------------
    I'm looking for a job, so hire me

"And I just have to smile and say 'well, I hope so' while I'm really thinking inside how I'd like to just strangle them and take their job."

13. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Oh, and here I was thinking that every prostitute was Pretty Woman. Glad you cleared that up for me or else I'd probably be off proposing to that Candy girl down the street by now. [​IMG]

Okay Daddy-Mack. Since you're the expert and all.

I'm afraid I really don't have much to do with the seamy underworld of strippers. I mean, I went to a club once in Quebec where a girl was on stage stuffing pool balls up her snatch, but she could have just been doing it to save up money for Snooker School.

1. There is no capital "A" in my nick.
    2. Since when do you claim to know and judge me?
    3. Naive, not "nieve."

------------------
    All hail Fadeaway's Cyberfish -- your 2000-2001 BobFinn* Fantasy Basketball League Champions!

14. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

"Glad you cleared that up for me or else I'd probably be off proposing to that Candy girl down the street by now."

Hey, I'm dating her already.

------------------
    "norm, would you like to buy an indian scalp ? This deal isn't gonna make or break me Norm, so don't jerk me around." Harry Carey "Norm, if I had a mohawk scalp, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you."

15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Hmm... wrong kinda kitty, dude.

------------------
    "I'll tell you this, the older I get, the less I trust people. It's true. It's damn true." -- gr8-1 going through some growing pains.

16. PhiSlammaJamma

When I cross the border that canadian coin makes some of the maneuvers a whole lot more interesting.....

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

17. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So if I walk into the mens club with an 8-ball my chances of scoring are about 1 in 4? Hm... Where'd I put that cash?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ottomaton (edited July 23, 2001).]

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Man, I'm actually pretty damn impressed. Anytime you want a night out on the town, let me know and I'll tag along in exchange for a few pointers. You are the man as far as I'm concerned.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ottomaton (edited July 23, 2001).]

19. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Been to several strip clubs in my spotted past. However, the whole game they play for your money kinda rubs me the wrong way, always has (no pun intended). I prefer keep my money, or spend it on drinks instead. I can look at them from afar, and still accomplish the same thing.

It has never entered my mind that I was going to try, and/or succeed at getting into their drawers.

But the funny thing is, I HAVE slept with two dancers. One was my next door neighbor at an apt. complex I used to live in. Never saw her at her club though. Does that count?

The other one was in the same apt. complex, just across the street in another building. Again, never saw her dance or went to her club. I met her at the apts.

------------------
    My doctor says I am bipolar. I am going to get a second opinion. I have never had intimate desires for polar bears.

20. Fatty FatBastard

Goodness, the good old days.

When I was 18-20, we LIVED to go to the strip clubs. It was just too damn easy. We'd just keep asking the girls if they wanted to do something later on. Must've slept with about 15 of them.

Although I don't frequent them as much, anymore, it seems more difficult. I'm not really sure why, other than the fact that I'm almost 30.

Damnit, Who wants to go to a tittie bar? RIGHT NOW!

------------------
    NBA Naming contests... They're CRAPTASTIC!!!