1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stormy Weather: p*rn star sues the president

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Mar 6, 2018.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

This thread is a living example of the mental gymnastics republicans go through.

Bored with 'texans radio' i found myself on the michael berry show last night. He was devoting entire segments to go out of his way to bring this avenatti guy up. Some real morality good guy stuff.

Umm...the presidents lawyer is in JAIL and these guys are bringing up a sleazy p*rn star lawyer? Like you wouldn't think the lawyer for a p*rn star wouldnt be on the up and up? Cmon people.

Its absolutely laughable. Lets remember factually trump paying p*rn star off and that is where this started. I love the way trump is cool to pay/bone p*rn stars but this avenatti dude is somehow the face of the democrats? Its a sad reach. Wow.

So you got guys like berry where the whole move is to try to bring up things like clinton nutting on a dress or obama wearing a tan suit and we got this president literally breaking the law daily. AND a certified skank chaser.

Its really fascinating. Its like hanging out with a smart dog. Good one

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Well played.

justtxyank likes this.
  3. TheresTheDagger

Avenatti fan.

4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... trump's bad legal week gets worse...

Court orders Donald Trump to pay legal fees in Stormy Daniels suit
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/22/politics/stormy-daniels-trump-judge-order/index.html

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Color me shocked when Michael Avenatti ended up being dirty...

That doesn't lessen the Stormy Daniels issue. What Trump was accused of he did do and there are literally the checks to prove it.. Just to reiterate the current President had sex with a p*rn star while his wife was at home with their new born. He paid said p*rn star off with campaign funds.

Also to add this isn't remotely the worse thing that Trump has done..

RayRay10 and Two Sandwiches like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

Here's where the trump defenders here respond with a "well... we weren't electing him to be Pope"...

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is probably Wilt Chamberlain but believes in temporary marriage.

Wouldn't be suprised if he has done tons more, forcing himself upon them.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

"We're electing him to keep the country great, not for his character."

Most of those that still support him elected him not in spite of these type of behaviors, but BECAUSE OF these types of behaviors.

Remember, this is a man that has also said that all Mexicans coming to the country were killers and rapists, that White Supremacists were fine people, and that black people wanting more equality are essentially evil and law breakers. This guy also had peaceful protestors year gassed for a photo op. He has his supporters brain washed to believe that protestors, a small fraction of whom are violent criminals who loot, burn and assault, should all be locked away for 10+ years. He also has his supporters believing that white supremacists, a small fraction of whom actually mow people down in cars and kill them, are fine people.

We know where he stands. We know where those that still support him stand. It's time to hold up a mirror in front of them and show them what they are still supporting. If they like that reflection, they need help.

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I bet that not a few Republicans voted for Trump because he is part of their tribe and since Trump would cause the most libtards' tears.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

Amazes me... in the past republicans used to say "character matters."

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

What do you mean? I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. 99% sure you are (sorry about the 1%).

The "part of their tribe" argument is hilarious too. My dad once said that. "He's just like me."

My dad is a 58 year old, born and raised Texan who has only ever lived outside of Texas because he was in the military. He's a redneck who will hunt and fish any chance he gets and would gladly spend as much on his truck as he does his house, so long as he has property to roam.

When I asked him how he was just like a 70 something, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, that was gifted millions, lives for the spotlight, only cares about the veneer that is ratings and publicity (good or bad), and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, he just kind of looked at me.

#732 Two Sandwiches, Aug 22, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.