1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stormy Weather: p*rn star sues the president

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Mar 6, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Happy to help... but help me better understand your question so I can respond with an answer...

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm not a lawyer so I'm not sure whether a contract actually needs to be signed by the parties involved to be valid. o_O

3. Fantasma Negro

Like besides publicity for her p*rn career, what is to gain from this whole situation? Trump won't be impeached and his credibility won't be damaged. If anything he can counter sue this chick for violating the nda and end her.

4. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

My thoughts exactly.

Is Trump a scumbag? Yes.

Did I vote for him? Yes, but only as a no on Hillary

Do I care if he is impeached? Nope

Will this be a big deal? No, it's not like he lied under oath about cigar play in the Oval Office.....

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  5. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Will you vote for him in 2020?

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

NPR w/ Terry Gross(?) did a segment on the whole Steele Dossier.

Amazing that Clinton's lawyers had knowledge of it before Election Day, but couldn't put 2 and 2 together to get the actual dossier.

Podesta and folks were more concerned about the source of the leaks, which ended up a crazy blunder for everyone

That and this hobag story are pretty much a perfect storm of what could've beens.

7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Then the answer is easy. She is looking to speak publicly and prove the nda is invalid, so that he cannot sue per his reputation.

I agree with you, this won't make a dent in any investigation or change any David Dennison supporter's mind about how awful of a person and how much of a scumbag he is.

She is absolving herself legally with this suit, that is entirely the purpose.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

"Besides publicity for her p*rn career". Now think of what you just typed, and connect to the the president of the United States. And ask yourself whether its big news or not. Would it be big news if it was a story connecting President Obama to a p*rn actress? Heck, any actress? Of course it would be.

Should he get impeached for it? Of course not... even if he had lied about it (which he did), and even if he had paid her off for keeping quiet (which he did as well). OK, maybe not that last one, is it legal to pay off someone like that? In all honesty, he has bigger things to worry about than Mueller including an article of impeachment for cheating on his wife with a p*rn actress and then lying about it and paying her off to stay quiet. Though it would be funny to see members of congress trying to keep a straight face while deliberating this.

Does it damage his credibility? Most everyone knows he cheated on his wife (the current one, his previous one). Most everyone knows he lies. Heck, a good number are pretty sure he is into, well, kinky stuff with Russian "models". His credibility is already shot, so this won't damage it further.

Him suing her? Seriously? First, he (or his fake name) didn't sign the contract apparently, so I doubt its going to be held up in court. Furthermore, you actually think a sitting president would sue a p*rn actress for talking about an affair they had? Seriously?

9. Fantasma Negro

I think this whole thing is salacious nonsense and a waste of everyone's time. And yes any attorney worth his salt would levy whatever retribution is detailed in the nda if it were violated, those things are nothing to play with. She may have a liberal benefactor to cover the bill though. This whole thing is a joke

10. pirc1

Is she a bigger joke than TPOTUS?

11. Fantasma Negro

How is he a joke?

12. Anticope

Anticope Member

Imagine the reaction from Republicans if Obama was being sued and accused of having an affair with a p*rn star. The Republicans aren't even attempting to hide their double standards, they just straight up don't even care anymore.

Yung-T likes this.
  13. pirc1

Have you not seen how he acted the last thirteen month? Tell lies like drinking water, break promise just hours after making them. Act like a Beta B to the Russians, that is just for starter.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I mean we can start with the fact that he says "I am like a really smart person" in a serious non self-deprecating manner .

15. Fantasma Negro

I don't care about what he says, most politicians lie more than they breathe and citizens knowingly accept the bullshit. What policy has he implemented that had makes him a joke?

16. fchowd0311

If you walked by a homeless man and he started regurgitating absolute batshit insane nonsense drivil that have no semblance of accuracy you would be the one to say" he wouldn't make a great public speaker" wouldn't you? While the rest of the rational world that walks by him would state "he shouldn't be held in any position of authority... Like ever".

But in terms of policy here's one shitty one. Tarrifs on steel and aluminum. When his "premise" if you want to call it that, is to "create jobs in America".

So how the hell does placing tarrifs on steel and aluminum imports create net increase in jobs when the industies that purchase steel and aluminum to manufacture their products employ 30 times more than the steel and aluminia industry within the US?

I mean that's the most recent one .when time permits I can give plenty more .

You are asking really easy questions btw. Do you think it would be some difficult task to find policies that people disagree with?

Are you playing some type of shtick?

17. Fantasma Negro

Did you know most of the steel used in America is from Japan and Asia? Its cheaper than American steel. If you tax the import of steel, domestic construction companies will be forced to pay for American steel, the demand will in turn create the need for more steel workers

18. Buck Turgidson

Eric?
    Jr?
    Melania?
    Bannon?
    Hannity?

19. fchowd0311

You didn't read anything in my post.

I'm going to give one more attempt before I assume you are just playing some sort of shtick here.

If you increase the price of imported steel and aluminum, yes American manufacturers such as Ford and Campbell Soup would look at purchasing steel or Aluminium from American producers.

But that still will significantly increase the price for American manufacturers to purchase steel and aluminum as American steel is still going to be more expensive than pre-tarrif imported steel due to things like our labor costs.

So in essence you are propping up an industry at the detriment of multiple industries that employees 30x the amount of the industries being helped by the future tarrifs.

#59 fchowd0311, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    Yung-T, Nook, eric.81 and 2 others like this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

It's $5000 for anal.