1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STOP trashing Harden, Morey, and the Rockets.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ghettocheeze, May 25, 2016.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Fire that fat tub of goo Mauri!!! :p

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

OP, I admire your desire to stand up for the team. But being negative about negativity usually goes nowhere.

Yes, I haven't seen the board being so negative about almost everyone in the organization for a long time. But I also haven't seen the team being so disappointing for a long time.

People were negative when the team was trapped in the mediocre treadmill, getting the #14 spot for consecutive years. But at least the team was playing with effort and had some great personalities. This team is not just disappointing in their performance. They are down right difficult to root for. And fair or not, people turned against Morey because he was the one who built this team.

3. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

I think most fans that are lashing out are doing so because this team fell below everyone's expectations.. even the biggest critics were not expecting this team to completely fall flat on their faces, and on top of that we don't really have young & upcoming talent on this roster and don't even know who our head coach is *please don't let it be 'Antoni*... I feel like we are near the bottom of league when it comes to roster talent, other than Harden & Beasley it's pretty meh.

4. Newlin

Newlin Member

Teams that play with little effort deserve all the criticism they receive. Getting paid millions to play a game, but can't find the energy to run back on defense? Give me effort for four quarters, then I will defend this team regardless of what the record is. Just give me effort, is that too much to ask?

5. bmd

bmd Member

Yeah, we are all disappointed in the season. But it's over. It's time to suck it up and move on.

Dwight is probably gone. That gets his more than $20 million dollar contract off the books and opens space to sign players.

A lot of roster changes will probably be made, a new coach is coming in who can change the culture and implement a fresh gameplan, and young guys like Capela, Harrell, McDaniels, and Dekker may surprise some people with improvement like Motiejunas did in his 3rd year.

I'm looking forward to this next phase.

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Can someone please photoshop Mauree on Birdmans face and Haren, Brewer, Smoove and Jets face on the goons.

Put some damn RESPEK on his name.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Raise your expectations 41-41 is not good enough.

DD

8. Vivi

Vivi Member

Well, good attempt op, but in the end you should remember that the majority here have a pretty good opinion of Morey and Harden, it's not like everybody is bashing them, there're guys with a different opinion, but hey, that's ok. The only thing i want to say is that from what i read very few have also good arguments, most of them are just professional whiners without ideas or logic behind what they say.

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I agree. Are you a girl?

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Nope :grin:

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

She is chow yun fats girl.

Don't trash her either

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

13. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

Morey fanboys are so sensitive that a recent poll had 65% of the board saying keep Morey for another year, and we still need to make thread after thread begging people to suck on this idiot's toes. He's the singular reason for our success in the last decade? Well it should be pretty easy to fire him considering the lack of success we have had.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

What made you think of sucking toes?

15. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I'm with Dick Cheney on this one.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P7lGGhHZSZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Rocketeer4Life

Its still inexcusable for Harden to play that kind of defense the entire year. Its his Effort that people are not happy about.

17. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Last year was a disaster and these two fat ****s deserve all the bashing they can get.

18. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

My general view is:
    We lose a game - we'll get 'em next time...
    One of our guys misses shots - he'll improve...

what I don't tolerate is lack of effort and players putting their stats over the good of the team.

I actually enjoyed the Scola/Martin/scrubs years... I'll always root for our guys, regardless of outcome, if they play with heart and give it their all....

...that said, there hasn't been a lot to root for.

19. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

oh me too, let's see what the off season brings.

I still feel that I have a right to bash whoever I want, gripe and complain about a team with high expectations that never left the sewer.

I'm still a Rockets fan, just can't help it. But can't I scream and beat my chest at this past season.

I'm ready for a fresh start. Guess that begins when we find out who the next HC will be.

from a Die Hard Rockets Fan

20. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Hallelujah .....