1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Episode II title released!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BrianKagy, Aug 6, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Iron McFist

Iron McFist Member

It sounds like some Godzilla movie gone wrong.

2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I think I would have preferred...

Send In The Clones....

:)

3. haven

haven Member

I thought The Empire Strikes Back was the worst title of all the originals. Sounds like a caption, or something. But it was still the best movie.

I completely agree that Lucas needs to find another screen writer. Heck, I'd be all for a new director. Maybe instead of getting his buddy Steve to simply "review," he should have given him the reigns. At least Spielburg is capable of facilitating good dialogue.

I'm not expecting much anymore.

4. Gascon

Gascon Member

You so beat me to that.

How about, "Star Wars 2: The Wrath of Clone"

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I dont think there is anything wrong with the title. Additionally, with all the crappy blockbusters that have come out in the last few years, this one can be mediocre and stilll better than anything ive seen this summer.

Im more excited for the Lord of the Rings movies anyways. It seems to be the only preview I've seen all summer that doesnt have Snoop Dogg in it. What's up with that?