1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

spurs draft pick

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Tommyboy, Jul 2, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

i saw some videos of that guy and he looks like he has some untapped potential. these guys just find the perfect diamonds in the rough and work them into good stars. we need to start doing that

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

We try hard to do it. Badaine and Spanoulis being the latest. Most just don't work out, although Spanoulis has gotten rave reviews about his play in Europe last year.

3. FranchiseBoi86

It sucks that our scouting SUCKS compared to Dallas and San Antonio. I think they have the two best scouting in the league.

4. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Phx has been historically outstanding in drafting relative to their position.

5. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Popovich has a lot of guys that work for him over in europe from what I read since probably 1999. And when you're involved in international play (World Championships or Olympics) you get to see them up close

Dallas, I think, should thank Donnie Nelson and Don Nelson. They've done a good job scouting.

6. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

I've read similar things. Apparently he is quite famous in Europe and has a lot of chits to call in.