1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Spread the Word

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Clutch, Dec 6, 1999.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

All the regulars will be here, but for new users it is primarily going to be word of mouth for a while. We did not have the luxury of announcing the move on the main page and unfortunately there is no clear link on the Rivals site to here.

More than ever we need people notified. I would greatly appreciate it if you fired off an email today to any Rocket fans you know informing them of the move to <A HREF="http://www.clutchcity.net">clutchcity.net</A> ... we've got to get the word out quickly.

... I'm so glad the new site is up and running. I have been a wreck for months now -- got to bed at 5:45am this morning. There is so much to this site that can't be seen just yet. It's only going to get better ... users are going to be pleasantly surprised along the way.

I look forward to hearing your comments and thanks in advance for spreading the word...

------------------
    Clutch
    Out to prove Scottie Pippen will apologize at gunpoint.
    www.clutchcity.net

2. ROCKET RICH NYC

ROCKET RICH NYC Contributing Member

Clutch-
    EXCELLENT JOB!! I have been a clutchcity.com user since I was a student at UT! For the last 4 years that I have been transplanted in NY, You have been my MAIN SOURCE for information about the BEST TEAM IN HISTORY!! Spreading the word is my honor! I can't wait to see your additions.
    GREAT GREAT JOB!

3. MoDunks

MoDunks Contributing Member

So Clutch....why the big change?

4. Beck

Beck Contributing Member

Clutch,

I love the new look!! The site continues to grow and it gets better with each update. I don't know where I would turn to for great rocket insight without you and the entire clutch crew. Pittsburgh isn't much of a basketball city and your dedication to the site is much appreciated. Thanks and great job!

--- Beck

5. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Each year I can't think of a way that Clutch could make the site better, yet each year he does!

Major props to you this year, Clutch. The page is stunningly(and I do mean stunningly) beautiful. But it doesn't just have looks going for it, all the great coverage and commentary has been retained with a whole lot of extras to boot! It's like Kathy Ireland with the brain of Stephen Hawking and the wit of Richard Pryor.

------------------
    WE WILL WATCH THEM FALL.

6. RocketMan East

I don't think I could have said it better myself, AntiSonic.

Clutch, this place Rocks!