1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

South Carolina cop charged with murder in black man's death

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheRealist137, Apr 7, 2015.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

My comment about the friend was to give that context. But as we all know, no one has ever had to call you out on your intolerance. You're a beacon of racial goodwill (cue Marcus Antonius).

2. dback816

dback816 Member

And do you only read and respond to news if the supposed victim is black?

3. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

4. dandorotik

"I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed..."- sorry, I can't help it. Just watched it 2 days ago.

5. dandorotik

6. Remii

Remii Member

Marc Lee Raphael is a Rabbi and a Scholar and has an extensive list of credentials and he has a different opinion than yours... http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm
    Are you going to call him a anti-Semitic nazi as well...?

There are plenty of more people like him saying the same thing. Of course many people play a hand in slavery (like the Arabs) but White Americans carry the burden of the transatlantic slave trade on their own and they probably shouldn't. But white folks can keep believing the substantial information you posted... Fine by me.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

For you, Remii:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jeff_Rense

And now shut up and go away, Remii, you racist, fascist idiot.

1 person likes this.
  8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Nation of Islam is more like it.

9. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

secret relationships between blacks and jews.... great book

10. Buck Turgidson

Sure, if you're into what Henry Louis Gates, Jr (an actual scholar) describes as "Black Demagogues and Pseudo-Scholars"

The book, one of the most sophisticated instances of hate literature yet compiled, was prepared by the historical research department of the Nation of Islam. It charges that the Jews were "key operatives"in the historic crime of slavery, playing an "inordinate" and "disproportionate" role and "carv [ ing ] out for themselves a monumental culpability in slavery -- and the black holocaust." Among significant sectors of the black community, this brief has become a credo of a new philosophy of black self-affirmation.

To be sure, the book massively misrepresents the historical record, largely through a process of cunningly selective quotation of often reputable sources. But its authors could be confident that few of its readers would go to the trouble of actually hunting down the works cited. For if readers actually did so, they might discover a rather different picture.

They might find out -- from the book's own vaunted authorities -- that, for example, of all the African slaves imported into the New World, American Jewish merchants accounted for less than 2 percent, a finding sharply at odds with the Nation's of Islam's claim of Jewish "predominance" in this traffic.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/07/20/opinion/black-demagogues-and-pseudo-scholars.html?pagewanted=1

11. Remii

Remii Member

That's not for me. Because I posted information provided by Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael... And that information is from his book Jews and Judaism In The United States that was published in the early 80's which is before that website and before the book by the Nation Of Islam that the other guys are referring to...

So why don't you post Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael's credentials since the information was from him instead of trying to throw smoke screens... But you probably won't.

12. amaru

amaru Member

The guy was clearly a thug and deserved to be shot.

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Do a little research when you hear something fanatical about Jews instead of just believing it to be true. This guys work has been thoroughly disproven in peer reviewed scholarly papers for quite some times. The are maybe fifteen slave ships total that had financing from Jewish owners out of the thousands of ships that worked the slave trade and there were less than two percent of slave owners in America that were Jews. Depending on the source, Jews made up something like .064 to 1.5 percent of the population total.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What's stupid is you only care for justice for the cops but not of the people who are getting shot or treated differently because of the color of their skin.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Hmm, so you double down with an even more ignorant comment? Bold strategy, we'll see how it pays off for you.

I mean, if baseless, ignorant statements are your thing, keep it up. Maybe you're not "better than that".

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You can run away from your bias all you want, but everyone here can see that (except those who share your bias)

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Okay, let's go at this a different way, what the hell are you even talking about? Do you even know? You keep throwing around baseless allegations of "bias", where do they come from?

Your borderline r****ded statements simply don't logically follow anything that has been said. I say the cop that murdered the deadbeat dad should get the death penalty for it and your reply is "I guess you only care for justice if someone is white."

Now I'm trying to treat you like an intelligent person, but you are making it incredibly difficult. All I'm really asking of you is to make your posts logically follow.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You are saying that the those who protest have no sense of justice for being upset about being wronged. Clearly that shows your bias against them. Very logical flow.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I said that the ignorant fools who took to the streets over the Furguson incident were ignorant fools.....Also, it was pretty clear that they cared nothing about justice because upon finding out that justice was done they burned the town to the ground. They were a lynch mob that wanted blood, not justice. I don't see where you are struggling with that.

I guess I do have a bias against really dumb people, but that's not what you were suggesting.

20. Remii

Remii Member

There's plenty of information like this that has been brought out before and after Mr Raphael... And judging by Mr Raphael's credentials I'm sure he did a little research...

Education
    B.A., University of California, Los Angeles
    M.A., Hebrew Union College, Cincinnati
    Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles

Academic Positions
    Department of History, Ohio State University, 1971-1989
    Department of Religious Studies, College of William and Mary, 1989-
    Visiting Professor at California State University, Northridge; University of California, Los Angeles; University of Pittsburgh; Brown University; Wolfson College, Oxford University

Courses Taught
    Introduction to the History of Jewish Thought (211), The Holocaust (309), Judaism in America (326), Sexuality Women, and Family in Judaism (327), Midrash: Jewish Interpretation of Scripture (328), Introduction to Religion (201)

You don't have to post the credentials of his so called detractors and the information they have to back it up... Like a religious census (when often you wouldn't know someone was Jewish unless they told you) being taken around a bunch of these peaceful Christians during that period and ships and cargo that can't be accounted for (and leaving out the fact that the Irish were being enslaved as well). Anyway, he's the guy you should call a dumb anti-Semitic and a neo nazi.

Like I said before... Fine by me ;)