1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So today I get too...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Achebe, Aug 30, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

tell a friend of 11 years that his ex-wife of 11 mos. is 7 mos. pregnant. Actually they only finalized the divorce 2 mos. ago, but who's counting. Apparently the entire town knows, including all of his friends that hang out w/ him every single day.

He and I have been "distant" these past few mos. but there's something that strikes at my system about not letting the guy go out like an *******. He is an *******, but I digress. The guy should know.

Wish me luck.

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

. . . . . is it his?

Rocket River

3. Achebe

that's a great question.

she told me 'no'. when I asked about make-up sex, she kind of tapered into another conversation.

this sucks.

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Achebe -- Man, I'm sorry!! That must be really difficult. Best of luck...hope it goes as well as it possibly can.

5. Achebe

Thanks MadMax.

I didn't have to confront it today... he called back to tell me about a show of his, but I'll be unable to go.

Perhaps I'll tackle that this weekend. All of my friends tell me that it's her responsibility to tell him and that we shouldn't say anything. That would of course be great for me... if she were going to randomly call him up and say 'by the way...'; unfortunately I don't think I'll get off so easily.

The funny thing is that he hangs out w/ someone 24/7 (actually 5/7) who has known about this for 4 mos (I found out 2 weeks ago). I would think that he has to know... but I don't know if that lets me off.