1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SMEG Footy league Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by The Cat, Aug 5, 2003.

1. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Didn't work for me. I'm headed to bed soon so I'll try again in the morn.

I don't think any teams have a bye for the first week. There's an even number of teams now, no?

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

in the instructions for the site it says the limit last till monday midnight so i suspect the new limit won't start till then

anyhoo if you have any troubles setting your line-up just email me

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

understood.

4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I'm gonna email Fanstar and get an exact time for lineups to be set so that you can make changes right up till gametime on Sunday. I'm sure it was just a simple error this week. It'll be ready on Thursday. If need be, Smeg or I can set your lineup manually, but I don't see that being needed.

Smeg, no bye weeks till the third week of the season.

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

maybe, but my guess is it the limit rollover thing, bet after monday midnight it will work fine

wondered what the game time setting is thought Behad and if that then adjusts for a thursday game

also with this week are we letting people change their line-up between thursday and sunday this week??

6. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Fanstar is based in AZ, so I think they use Mountain time as a deadline. I want to be sure we get a deadline that's right before kickoff.

Last year, thursday games caused an early deadline with no changes in between. I say we stick to that. It only happens twice, plus two Saturday deadlines at the end of the season.